mkivSupra.net Track Day - 4th October

SteveR

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll bring some fast road pads for UK and J-Spec calipers, so if anyone needs pads I will have a set of each. Can also bring excellent used AP six pot pads if required?

hmm, ill see how the brakes go but could well be tempted :cool:

Talking of best ways I am indecisive as to whether to hit the M54, M6, then M5, then M4 from near Shrewsbury (SY13 2BT), or follow the A49 through mid Wales, bearing in mind I will be driving a sluggish 7.5 ton box van... Motorways are a longer way round, but possibly faster?

I've decided to go the A49 route last minute. I'll give you a shout and let you know if it was ok.

Cannot believe i only just saw this...Doh!!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CONTACT NUMBERS TO SEE IF THERE ARE ANY SPARE PLACES.

My home laptop will not let me download the info pack with steve r's mob number.

Really need to go as my 2nd gear synchro has gone which means no more drag racing for me this year although track racing will be fine:D

SOMEONE please foreward me a number of anyone going i.e. homer

My number

Stuart

Cannot believe i only just saw this...Doh!!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CONTACT NUMBERS TO SEE IF THERE ARE ANY SPARE PLACES.

My home laptop will not let me download the info pack with steve r's mob number.

Really need to go as my 2nd gear synchro has gone which means no more drag racing for me this year although track racing will be fine:D

SOMEONE please foreward me a number of anyone going i.e. homer

My number

Stuart

people were dropping like flies in the last few days so I would say there would be a very good chance of a space.

I dont have his mobile but its worth going along anyway as Im sure they can fit you in.

JB

people were dropping like flies in the last few days so I would say there would be a very good chance of a space.

I dont have his mobile but its worth going along anyway as Im sure they can fit you in.

JB

right im in...leaving at 6am :D

any advance on confirmation greatfully received.

Why thank you Jon.

If I break my car then I will respect the choice you made.

I was so looking forward to catching my first sight of a flying Pig though :p

See you at the Pod ;)

Its not by choise that im not going. fingers crossed ill still be at pod.

I prefer track days in the wet, makes it more fun and less taxing on the car...

I would have like to have tried a day in the wet. Although big power and wet dont really go hand in hand as i cant even do full boost in 5th in the rain without spinning up.

Oh and......... never been one for being bother about how hard it is on the car.