mkivSupra.net Track Day - 4th October

SteveR

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Henk is having to drop out, too. Wheel bearings are worn, according to his MOT tester yesterday.

Glad to see i wasnt the only person that left my MOT till yesterday.

Passed with flying colours though.

Make it 3 spares!!! (Rather gutted to be honest), Steve what I said in the PM still stands by the way :)

Provided it is okay with Steve, I'd like to stick my spot up for Auction... proceeds to charity (Sorry but my choice is an animal charity, there are enough human ones out there)

Make it 3 spares!!! (Rather gutted to be honest), Steve what I said in the PM still stands by the way :)

It's been a long week, which bit of your PM should i be paying particular attention to? :conf:

Provided it is okay with Steve, I'd like to stick my spot up for Auction... proceeds to charity (Sorry but my choice is an animal charity, there are enough human ones out there)

Let me speak to the club management about that, I was thinking along similar lines earlier today. Will confirm tonight and put it into action if it's workable... :)

Still a shame you can't make it :(

i will have a track session if you still have one spare and i can take a Z round ?

350Z? Sure. As long as:

- the car is capable of keeping up with an NA Supra (because otherwise it's comparatively slow to EVERYTHING out there and will just be a mobile chicane for everyone else there)

...AND...

- you've read all the stuff in posts 1&2 (including the info pack) and are happy with all that...

....then I'm happy. :thumbs:

Strictly speaking Matt (Muffleman) dropped out first so (assuming all the above is fine) please contact him to arrange buying his place from him.

That would still leave us with 2 spare places, so keep any further requests coming. :)

350Z? Sure. As long as:

- the car is capable of keeping up with an NA Supra (because otherwise it's comparatively slow to EVERYTHING out there and will just be a mobile chicane for everyone else there)

...AND...

- you've read all the stuff in posts 1&2 (including the info pack) and are happy with all that...

....then I'm happy. :thumbs:

Strictly speaking Matt (Muffleman) dropped out first so (assuming all the above is fine) please contact him to arrange buying his place from him.

That would still leave us with 2 spare places, so keep any further requests coming. :)

nope a 300zx tt which should give most of the tt's a run for there money either that or i put my supra on but dont really want to as it is for sale LOL

can anyone bring the tickets to the day for me ?

nope a 300zx tt which should give most of the tt's a run for there money either that or i put my supra on but dont really want to as it is for sale LOL

300ZX will be ok, give Muffleman a shout and arrange the £70 to get to him ASAP, so I can shiftteh position into your name. :thumbs:

can anyone bring the tickets to the day for me ?

No tickets mate, just me stood on the gate with a big list. :)

Right so I've got spare places going begging from...

1 Muffleman - Paul@SWZ is interested

2 Henk - spare

3 JusGav - might be auctioned for charity, watch this space

4 Rush - spare

5 Pig - spare

...in that order.

If anyone wants to nab a last minute spot, PM me! :)

Quick question: How are the 3 groups to be decided? I think I read something about it being 'according to experience and power', and there can be 3 groupings within power (na, tt, single) and 3 groupings within experience (none, some, lots).

So how can you get 3 groups if there are 9 possibilities? What if you have an inexperienced driver in a powerful car? And vice versa etc

Please explain for a simpleton like me THX