The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bear in the house :)

Guest zoe

I want to see the 106:D

Are you sure, didnt think i would be allowed to post it up..!!

Ok well keep in mind i dont get paid a hell of a lot and James is always too busy polishing his dirty engine bay to fix all the nigels on my my car :( I know she wont be to everyones taste but please be nice, meet pugly

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure, didnt think i would be allowed to post it up..!!

Ok well keep in mind i dont get paid a hell of a lot and James is always too busy polishing his dirty engine bay to fix all the nigels on my my car :( I know she wont be to everyones taste but please be nice, meet pugly

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/zogiebear/PUG%20OF%20LUV/PuglyBike.jpg

Ooooh, I think that looks quite smart, I've always had a soft spot for pug's (I've had 2 306's).

Not 100% sure about that one, Kimberlyann is stunning and she still hangs around

And me,.. I'm here almost everyday.

Lets remember,.. who was it that won Ewen's thread "most attractive" by a landslide victory.

ME! Thats who!! :cool:

What you gon' do with all that junk?

All that junk inside your trunk?

I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,

Get you love drunk off my hump.

My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,

My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps (Check it out)

:eyebrows:

btw: Nice pug zoe.

Love the bike too. Is that yours too?

She sure does Ed, its the Pugly bike. Mini Moto themed on the car, painted the same, same black with polished lip wheels, black meshed areas and of course the badges. Built by myself, next up is a Supra Bike ;)

What you gon' do with all that junk?

All that junk inside your trunk?

I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,

Get you love drunk off my hump.

My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,

My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps (Check it out)

:eyebrows:

Fantastic Ed, I now have you in my head doing that instead of Fergie. Oh well, still works the same :eyebrows:

Very Nice!!

Pugly isnt too bad. (if you sell any parts off it then let me know as the missus has the same colour pug)

Oh my god where did you get that nasty picture of me from :Pling:

Ive a rear diffuser i never ended up useing if your gf is interested :D

James built the pugly bike for me, but sadly i havent been able to have ago as one of the lads ragged it round at ModdedUK and crcked the seat, and i dont want to pinch my butt cheeks :tongue:

Im still waiting for james to fix my rear bumper so i wont hold my breath with my pugly bike

Chris....Kellys been telling me to do the hovis :D if she gets in her underware with your supra with some thick cut il do the same with some medium sliced hehe

Hi girls thank you for the welcome

And to those who say i wont be back...that all depends on James, he may not want me befriending you all :(