The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bear in the house :)

Guest zoe

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She did come on here looking for attention, "i think you meant didnt":D change it berore she see,s it james

Ive already seen it, whips and chains for this old man :D

Seems I have missed quite a lot here. Zoe just came on here, due to being my better half and knowing quite a few members from club events and also local members. She did not come on here looking for attention, as pointed out she gets enough of that from me ;)

Feel a lot of comments made were harsh to say the least, as for the font choice, well if we were all supposed to use one font, size, colour etc, we would only have that option. Its nice to be different, adds some colour to the forum.

I see any little spelling or punctuation errors are also still being picked up, christ's sake this is a forum not an english exam paper, so what the odd typo happens, or sentences are mis-punctuated. Shit happens, get over it..!! Find something better to do that pick holes in posts, ok chav and txt speak are unacceptable, but lighten up a bit guys.

James dont worry about it, if i aint botherd about my spelling or my chav language then why should anyone else be so botherd about it :D im me and if ya dont like it get off my newbie post :p

But i will say onething just to anoy some people *shouts quite loud and hides*

Seems I have missed quite a lot here. Zoe just came on here, due to being my better half and knowing quite a few members from club events and also local members. She did not come on here looking for attention, as pointed out she gets enough of that from me ;)

Feel a lot of comments made were harsh to say the least, as for the font choice, well if we were all supposed to use one font, size, colour etc, we would only have that option. Its nice to be different, adds some colour to the forum.

I see any little spelling or punctuation errors are also still being picked up, christ's sake this is a forum not an english exam paper, so what the odd typo happens, or sentences are mis-punctuated. Shit happens, get over it..!! Find something better to do that pick holes in posts, ok chav and txt speak are unacceptable, but lighten up a bit guys.

Lol, Is that you growing a back bone as Zoe said earlyer?Quick, In before the lock everyone Or maybe not