The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bear in the house :)

Guest zoe

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newton's third law.

Newton's laws of motion are three physical laws which provide relationships between the forces acting on a body and the motion of the body. They were first compiled by Sir Isaac Newton in his work Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica (1687). The laws form the basis for classical mechanics and Newton himself used them to explain many results concerning the motion of physical objects. In the third volume of the text, Newton showed that these laws of motion, combined with his law of universal gravitation, explained Kepler's laws of planetary motion.

Traditional brief statements of the three laws:

A physical body will remain at rest, or continue to move at a constant velocity, unless a net force acts upon it.

The net force on a body is equal to its mass multiplied by its acceleration.

To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

So its saying, that from something good comes something bad..?

So its saying, that from something good comes something bad..?

Kind of, I was aiming at the "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" angle really I guess.

I think Michael's referring to "for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction" but waits to be corrected ;)

+1 and a gold star.

YOU DO? :)

Hovis pic please.

Don't say I didn't warn you

Sorry I just had to remove that pic, it was making me all quesy.

But if you really want to see it.......http://pharmaweblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/549px-Central_Obesity_011.jpg

p.s. it is not actually me in the photo, i don't have t1ts:d.

Oh my god where did you get that nasty picture of me from :Pling:

Ive a rear diffuser i never ended up useing if your gf is interested :D

James built the pugly bike for me, but sadly i havent been able to have ago as one of the lads ragged it round at ModdedUK and crcked the seat, and i dont want to pinch my butt cheeks :tongue:

Im still waiting for james to fix my rear bumper so i wont hold my breath with my pugly bike

Chris....Kellys been telling me to do the hovis :D if she gets in her underware with your supra with some thick cut il do the same with some medium sliced hehe

Just googled Zogiebear. Found plenty of "interesting" pics ;););););)