The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bear in the house :)

Guest zoe

As I'm pretty new to posting on here, someone enlighten me with a Hovis explanation?? :innocent:

By PM if need be!

A better explanation will probably follow but basically it used to be used as a method of proving that you were telling the truth ie took a picture of yourself with a loaf of hovis next to your Ferrari or whatever extroadinary claim you had made in your post!

Now it is used to get a shot of a female member in a weak attempt to find out if they are fit or not. This is usually followed by the un-suspecting female member being labelled a "munter" in following posts and subsequently never visiting the site again!

A search for Hovis may also give you some info!;)

H.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all

Im Zoe, im 26 and from the south coast

I dont own a supra, i own a 106 but my fella transports me round in his supra :)

Joined ages ago but thought ide come say hello as Chris with the orange supra said someone called me a fox :p so i thought ide come say hi to you girls and boys

I wont bore you with my ginger 106 but il post a picture of the fox..!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/zogiebear/Girls-Donny%20North%20ISTS%202008/copyrited.jpg

Hello Zogiebear

hows things

(should of recognised the Orange Font)

regards

jamie

wasn't a question mate, more a statement. hence the the lack of a question mark ;)

Surely the comment "I have missed quite a lot!" would have been better.

Also any sentence that starts with words such as "How, Why, Who, Where, What, When" must be a question whether you use a question mark or not....:D

H.

Surely the comment "I have missed quite a lot!" would have been better.

Also any sentence that starts with words such as "How, Why, Who, Where, What, When" must be a question whether you use a question mark or not....:D

H.

maybe it would have been better yeah. ok so it was more of a rhetorical question than a statement then right?

oh and it started with "damn" not "How, Why, Who, Where, What, When" :D

*see's the hole getting deeper, however he continues to dig :(*

A better explanation will probably follow but basically it used to be used as a method of proving that you were telling the truth ie took a picture of yourself with a loaf of hovis next to your Ferrari or whatever extroadinary claim you had made in your post!

Now it is used to get a shot of a female member in a weak attempt to find out if they are fit or not. This is usually followed by the un-suspecting female member being labelled a "munter" in following posts and subsequently never visiting the site again!

A search for Hovis may also give you some info!

H.

A-ha - thanks for the info H...I do feel truly enlightened!

Tbh I thought it was going to be something far filthier, and some of the Hovies-related possibilities I came up with even digusted me...which takes a lot :eek:

no matter how often we bump this thread Zoe has looooong gone to pastures new.

QUOTE]

I doubt we'll be that fortunate.

The amount of non-supra owning (non-supra interested) women on this forum is really starting to get irritating.

Anyone attempting to secure a date or generally boost their self-esteem should be banned as soon as reasonable opportunity has been afforded to the rest of us to slate their pathetic cause.

I doubt we'll be that fortunate.

The amount of non-supra owning (non-supra interested) women on this forum is really starting to get irritating.

Anyone attempting to secure a date or generally boost their self-esteem should be banned as soon as reasonable opportunity has been afforded to the rest of us to slate their pathetic cause.

For some reason I was drawn here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=117055 :blink:

Wondered how long it would take someone to link to that thread....I didn't start it...AND we are forgetting something....I have a supra. This is a supra owner's club... Maybe our recent female visitors don't understand the meaning of the word 'owner' as some of them definitely struggle with spelling and grammer. Enough said.

This is a supra owner's club... Maybe our recent female visitors don't understand the meaning of the word 'owner' as some of them definitely struggle with spelling and grammer. Enough said.

We have many non-Supra owning members. Old-timers who, for whatever reason, have moved on, sold up etc. Should they leave too?

We also have many recent male visitors (who also struggle with spelling and grammar) who maybe don't understand the the word 'owner' as well as you do? Should we stop people signing up unless they can send us a copy of their Supras V5?

Keancy, your advice is taken - I wouldn't want to get into trouble by publishing the depths of my filthy mind

DamanC - where did you get that photo from? It looks a hell of a lot like my girlfriend's Woolie Thing...

Here's a photo of her stroking him

DSC00085.JPG

We have many non-Supra owning members. Old-timers who, for whatever reason, have moved on, sold up etc. Should they leave too?

We also have many recent male visitors (who also struggle with spelling and grammar) who maybe don't understand the the word 'owner' as well as you do? Should we stop people signing up unless they can send us a copy of their Supras V5?

*scratches chin*

You raise some good points, this could help with the member cull, especially if you combine it with my £30 a year membership fee idea.