The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Convoy To Japfest?

magictorch

Its out. Had a lot of trouble with it due to the disloged conrod and the engine being ceased. There is a brief discription in the thread but im a numpty with this sort of thing. Doing the cambelt and cleaning the bay tonight and then it goes back in, so hopefully we can get most of it done tonight.

But my skyline loving mate who was meant to finish anything we dont tonight is being a mard arse cause we didnt get a chance to do a calliper on his 180. He's the type of guy who would say sod it they didnt do mine, even though he's off today and can do it.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nicholas
Its out. Had a lot of trouble with it due to the disloged conrod and the engine being ceased. There is a brief discription in the thread but im a numpty with this sort of thing. Doing the cambelt and cleaning the bay tonight and then it goes back in, so hopefully we can get most of it done tonight.

But my skyline loving mate who was meant to finish anything we dont tonight is being a mard arse cause we didnt get a chance to do a calliper on his 180. He's the type of guy who would say sod it they didnt do mine, even though he's off today and can do it.

Tell him if he doesn't help I'll come to japfest and talk cars with him :D;)

Esso Shrewsbury (Arrive 5:00 depart 5:05)

1. Hoff (and a couple of nissans)

2. Magictorch

3. G-nemie , (+ 2 Passenger = Cornimac & MrSquirty)

4. Hezzy (FTO)

Telford Services M54 (Arrive 5:20 depart 5:30)

Frankley services on the M5 (Arrive 6:20 depart 6:30)

1. TrevS

2. Turbonut

3. Marc P

4. DaveSupTT

Strensham services on the M5 (Arrive 7:00 depart 7:10)

1. jonahjones26

2. AlexM

3. AdzyStraight6

4. DaphneHoneyButt

5. Steve Spedd + Kieren 1234 (if my car is fixed )

Micheal Wood services on the M5 (we'll see)

Shame on you guys for not following me around the minor roads to Castle Combe, I got stuck at the front so made sure I didn't go up the nasty bumpy little road - then you all turned off and went up there anyway! I tried it out on the way back, it was horrendous :blink:, I'll stick with the signposted way again next time :D.

Well guy's I got home at quarter past 12 (15 mins ago), so has been a 23 and a half hour day for me in total :D but I really did enjoy it, I stopped at that chesterfield meet, it started wee with a lot of nice cars (including 2 supes) but after an hour or so the, hey i'm awesome because I can shred my tires while people push back on my bonnet, crowd appeared and we made a hasty exit, along with alot of others there and then I just came straight home.

p.s. i'm shatterd please excuse my spelling and grammar :D

Who was wearing the toyota jacket, come on guys and girls?

It was a good convoy down and good to meet all the guys who id not met before:)

The guy in the jacket i think was from the other club, but not sure.

It was a good convoy down and good to meet all the guys who id not met before:)

The guy in the jacket i think was from the other club, but not sure.

Come on Hoff help me out here, your not stood to far from him in the pic :search: