The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Convoy To Japfest?

magictorch

Nor me mate i just wanna follow someone!!! (DaphneHoneybutt )

Ok, I've used my AA routeplanner skills, and the route looks quite simple. Where abouts will you be meeting Adzys? I don't think you're far from me so it won't add much to meet up before heading to the M5 services.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I've used my AA routeplanner skills, and the route looks quite simple. Where abouts will you be meeting Adzys? I don't think you're far from me so it won't add much to meet up before heading to the M5 services.

Probably in warwick or leamington your only 5 minutes away,

but we need to go via redditch?

i am a sheep i will follow :p

Quick update:)

Esso Shrewsbury

1. Hoff (and a couple of nissans)

2. Magictourch

3. G-nemie , (+ 1 Passenger = MrSquirty)

4. Cornimac

Telford Services M54

Frankley services on the M5

1. Burna

2. Turbonut

Strensham services on the M5

Micheal Wood services on the M5

Add your name where you will be meating Or if there are other places on the way add them too

8-9 am ish? :innocent:

We don't want to be queuing for ages to get in, but even for me to get there for 8.30 I'd need to leave my house at 7am....:blink::shock::faint: probly be at Frankley 7:40 ish. I'd say 8pm to leave at 8:15 latest....sorry burna!! :p

Linda

xx

We don't want to be queuing for ages to get in, but even for me to get there for 8.30 I'd need to leave my house at 7am....:blink::shock::faint: probly be at Frankley 7:40 ish. I'd say 8pm to leave at 8:15 latest....sorry burna!! :p

Linda

xx

Are you saying leave Frankley services 8:15am at the latest Linda? If so I could probably do that :)

Hey AlexM il be living in Bishops ich- nr you by that point so PM me and il drop u my number, we could drive to warwick to get Jonah then head to redditch..if we say 7.30ish that should get us to the others in time...??

Sounds fine, not sure that'll be early enough though?

To be honest guys I reckon we need to be leaving Frankley no later than 8 at the latest:rolleyes: Its a big show and I think leave any later and we could be queuing for at least an hour:blink:

yup, leave 8 from Frankly at very latest, it will be about an hour from there minimum. Can you check with your guys Adam, see if thats ok? I can do earlier but Burna would have to be hooked up to an intraveinous can of Red Bull :p;) How you doing Paul ;)

Lxx

yup, leave 8 from Frankly at very latest, it will be about an hour from there minimum. Can you check with your guys Adam, see if thats ok? I can do earlier but Burna would have to be hooked up to an intraveinous can of Red Bull :p;) How you doing Paul ;)

Lxx

Lol I'd need more than Red Bull! I'm happy with 8am :) Looking forward to seeing you again Linda, feels like ages.

don't leave it to late as there will be massive queue getting in there possibly 1 hour & if you arrive there for 9 it opens for club stand entry from 7am so if you want to get there early & miss queueing up my mega convoy should be arriving for around 8-8.15

QUOTE from the news letter from Castle Combe.

"This week we start on a serious note. The local Police have informed us that on event days here, even mid-week track days, they will be setting up speed cameras on the approach roads around the local villages. Therefore in your own interests please, when visiting us, respect our neighbours and ensure that you drive within the local speed limits. We want your visit to Castle Combe Circuit to be an enjoyable one and not starting or finishing with a fine and points on your licence."

Earlier the better

If Burna is drinkin Vodka/ Redbull he wont get there till 11am.

You lads are nut cases :blink:

Looks as if I'll be doing my usual trick then ;) Rock up about midday avoiding the queue, with a big grin on my face as I had time to get the morning ride :eyebrows: and also a big slap up breakfast on route :D Still leaves me plenty of time to take a look around too.

Think I'll leave the early starts to you young uns :D

Dya think there might be a cheap B&B or hotel nearby so we could come down the night before (locking Burna in his room so he can't get to the bar :p:d) and have a leisurely drive over on the Saturday?? or will everyone else have the same idea...:(

Lx

Dya think there might be a cheap B&B or hotel nearby so we could come down the night before (locking Burna in his room so he can't get to the bar :p:d) and have a leisurely drive over on the Saturday?? or will everyone else have the same idea...:(

Lx

I'm just currently looking at hotels in Bath as I may stay Saturday night then go to Longleat on the Sunday. I'll let you know if I find a cheap one :)

I'm just currently looking at hotels in Bath as I may stay Saturday night then go to Longleat on the Sunday. I'll let you know if I find a cheap one :)

me too mate ;) Just sent an enquiry to a hotel in Bath, has 13 rooms so think we could all squeeze in!! singles start from £39 you bringing Jules btw? big hello to J for me xxx

http://www.ashleyvilla.co.uk/