The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Convoy To Japfest?

magictorch

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick detailer on a black car thats that dirty is disheatening:(

You should of borrowed my meguiars stuff, that worked a treat (well it would of if it hadn't started to rain while i was trying to take it off:rolleyes:)

Did anyone get any video footage of the convoy?

Any of you guys going to silverstone on the 1st june?

I think Steve got a little, but he's busy with exams at the moment so I don't know exactly what.

I'll be on the Supra stand at silverstone, don't see your name down for it? :search:

I think Steve got a little, but he's busy with exams at the moment so I don't know exactly what.

I'll be on the Supra stand at silverstone, don't see your name down for it? :search:

Well i had forgotten all about with my exams and the excitment of japfest.

Replikit want me to go on their stand but i am not sure until they send me my spats and new bumper! mine split again!

Well i had forgotten all about with my exams and the excitment of japfest.

Replikit want me to go on their stand but i am not sure until they send me my spats and new bumper! mine split again!

Bargain with them for a free refurb on your rims in exchange for being on their stand :D. Failing that, SteveR might still be able to get you on the stand?

Hey guys, sorry I have been really busy and not had much chance to get on here. Just want to say cheers to Magictouch for origianlly organising the midlands convoy, and also a quick hello to everyone that i met, was nice meeting you all. Hope everyone had a good day, and it was great it never rained! Roll on Japfest 2009 :)

Did anyone get any video footage of the convoy?

Any of you guys going to silverstone on the 1st june?

It would be good to see some footage:)

I'll be on the stand at JTS. Linda (turbonut) is organising a convoy over. I think we are meeting at corley (as usual) at 7. Check the thread and drop her a pm if you want:)