The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Convoy To Japfest?

magictorch

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Marc. If you want to meet up with us in shrewsbury the post code is SY3 0DA. Telford is TF11 9TG (I think). And Frankley is B32 4AR (I think). I imagine we'll sort some proppertimes over the next few days:)

A nissan Navoro (I think) pulled out of a junction infront of me while I was doing around 60 mph! Basically, to cut a long story short, I had about 20 yards to react and there was very little I could do:( As I tried to avoid him he reacted too and it ended up almost head on:blink:

The impact stopped my celica in about 5 yards:blink: I was ok and so was the other driver but my GF was in the passenger seat and was left in a coma for 3 days:( But not to worry shes since made a full recovery and alls good:)

The silver lining being I got the chance to finally get a supra:)

OK then. Here's an updated list with times, sort of. They maybe a bit tight Im not sure, feel free to correct me:)

Esso Shrewsbury (Arrive 5:00 depart 5:05)

1. Hoff (and a couple of nissans)

2. Magictourch

3. G-nemie , (+ 1 Passenger = MrSquirty)

4. Cornimac

Telford Services M54 (Arrive 5:20 depart 5:30)

1. Marc P

Frankley services on the M5 (Arrive 6:20 depart 6:30)

1. Burna

2. Turbonut

Strensham services on the M5 (we'll see;))

Micheal Wood services on the M5 (we'll see;))

Add your name where you will be meating Or if there are other places on the way add them too

Actually, I've just been using the oh so mighty multimap and Frankley is the same distance as Telford so could you change me to Frankley please, i'll still be the first there;) but you might need to wake me up after a quick kip in the car at the services :D

Updated for marc:)

Just the 2 meeting spots so far. Anyone else meeting us? Just copy and paste the list into a post and add your name into the place you want to meet:)

2. Magictourch

3. G-nemie , (+ 1 Passenger = MrSquirty)

4. Cornimac

1. Burna

2. Turbonut

3. Marc P

Strensham services on the M5 (we'll see)

Micheal Wood services on the M5 (we'll see)

Add your name where you will be meating Or if there are other places on the way add them too

Just the 2 meeting spots so far. Anyone else meeting us? Just copy and paste the list into a post and add your name into the place you want to meet

2. Magictourch

3. G-nemie , (+ 2 Passenger = Cornimac & MrSquirty)

4. Hezzy (FTO)

1. Burna

2. Turbonut

3. Marc P

Just the 2 meeting spots so far. Anyone else meeting us? Just copy and paste the list into a post and add your name into the place you want to meet

2. Magictorch

3. G-nemie , (+ 2 Passenger = Cornimac & MrSquirty)

4. Hezzy (FTO)

1. Burna

2. Turbonut

3. Marc P

Add your name where you will be meeting or if there are other places on the way add them too!!

:)

Guest Big ASF
Any of the Midlands members going to Japfest fancy meeting up and convoying down?

We have a bit of time yet so see who's interested, where you are and then we can organise times, routes,etc:eyebrows:

Jamie

Hi, Iwould be interested in joining your convoy. Live in dudley. Not sure how to use this yet. Let me have more info please. cheers:taped:

Hi, Iwould be interested in joining your convoy. Live in dudley. Not sure how to use this yet. Let me have more info please. cheers:taped:

cheers

So I have to drag myself outa my warm, cosy bed at 5ish?? :shock::eek::faint: I might wus out and stop over friday in Chippenham, I'm a girlie and we need our beauty sleep!!! :p will let you know shortly

Lxx

I'm getting up at two, so i'm sure you can manage 5 :D

Hey AlexM il be living in Bishops ich- nr you by that point so PM me and il drop u my number, we could drive to warwick to get Jonah then head to redditch..if we say 7.30ish that should get us to the others in time...??

Adzys straight6, AlexM , Daphnehoneybutt,

Hi guys

i have my exams over the next 2 weeks so just making sure you guys are still going as i won't be on here that much?

if you are where shall i meet you guys? i don't mind travelling to you..... what ever is easiest?

Adz has your motor gone to thor yet???

cheers guys