The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Convoy To Japfest?

magictorch

Hi y'all

Don't think I'll be going after all. Had loads of [expensive] problems with the supra, one after another and paintwork done [that wasnt what I'd expected either :(] Going to struggle to find petrol money and not in great mood to go.

sorry

Lxx

I hope you change your mind after a little relaxation and recouperation, if there's anything that's going to cheer you up it's coming along to Japfest ;).

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it will be aswell, not long now though, have you managed to source an engine?

Hi y'all

Don't think I'll be going after all. Had loads of [expensive] problems with the supra, one after another and paintwork done [that wasnt what I'd expected either :(] Going to struggle to find petrol money and not in great mood to go.

sorry

Lxx

:( I'll make a deal with you Linda. If I get my engine in thursday night you'll come;)

It would be good to see you again but in all seriousness if you cant make it no worries, its understandable:)

Hey :hug: thanks guys. Just feeling disheartened. I know it happens to us all but just worried incase something else goes wrong en route and its quite a way. May wait til Japshow now :think: unless something else gives up the ghost :rolleyes:

Would be more than happy to help you drop your engine in hun :D though it could cost you a smartie Mac Flurry :yummy:

Lxx

We can share the driving mate if not;)

I really appreciate thyat Jamie. Cant believe you trust me though:D

Hey :hug: thanks guys. Just feeling disheartened. I know it happens to us all but just worried incase something else goes wrong en route and its quite a way. May wait til Japshow now :think: unless something else gives up the ghost :rolleyes:

Would be more than happy to help you drop your engine in hun :D though it could cost you a smartie Mac Flurry :yummy:

Lxx

Bless ya linda:) Feel free to have a blast over to us any time:)

2 more things, would the convoy leader/owner/whatever PM me there mobile number just in case I need to get in touch on the morning and secondly is this convoy going straight to japfest or meeting Lui's, not bothered, just wondering.

Cheers :thumbs:

2 more things, would the convoy leader/owner/whatever PM me there mobile number just in case I need to get in touch on the morning and secondly is this convoy going straight to japfest or meeting Lui's, not bothered, just wondering.

Pm'ed Marc

Pm'd, though I dont imagine I'll be leading the way down;) I think we are going straight there. Its a bit of a trek out the way to meet lui unfortuately:(

Yeah can the leader send me their mobile number too.

Thanks

Esso Shrewsbury (Arrive 5:00 depart 5:05)

1. Hoff (and a couple of nissans)

2. Magictorch

3. G-nemie , (+ 2 Passenger = Cornimac & MrSquirty)

4. Hezzy (FTO)

Telford Services M54 (Arrive 5:20 depart 5:30)

Frankley services on the M5 (Arrive 6:20 depart 6:30)

1. TrevS

2. Turbonut

3. Marc P

Strensham services on the M5 (Arrive 7:00 depart 7:10)

1. jonahjones26

2. AlexM

3. AdzyStraight6

4. DaphneHoneyButt

5. Steve Spedd + Kieren 1234 (if my car is fixed :) )

Micheal Wood services on the M5 (we'll see)

Guest Nicholas

Only just seen this, I don't think any of us Leicester lot are going so have a good time and hope your new engine's ok Hoff :)

Nick.

Guest Nicholas
Does this mean you've put a new engine in it for him?

Nope it means I saw his thread about the engine he picked up from Thor :D

are any of you guys meeting up with LUI , at reading services??

No I think it'll be too far out the way, and too early:D

Only just seen this, I don't think any of us Leicester lot are going so have a good time and hope your new engine's ok Hoff :)

Nick.

Thanks Nick:) Fingers crossed. Shame none of you guys are coming:(

Guest Nicholas
No I think it'll be too far out the way, and too early:D

Thanks Nick:) Fingers crossed. Shame none of you guys are coming:(

Are you taking your skyline lover friend again? :)