The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time Attack (rd 3) + Euro Drift Champ + Japanese Tuning show: Silverstone, 1 June

SteveR

Off topic: What pads are you going for? I need new pads all round (KAD fronts, UK spec rears), which seem to be ~£200 for the Porterfields.

I know someone that works for EBC ;) full set with vibration pads on the back and a police compound for £50. At that price I dont care if I go through a set on 1 track day.

I was looking at the porterfields but these EBC's seem to be a better fit in the rear calipers - which are the new 4 pot KAD's.

Mike

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, anyone else want to meet up is very welcome. Leave at 7:15 latest!!We should be at Maccie D's just on the A43 by 8:15ish so Steve can dish out the tickets, if your ok with that Steve?? :search::D

Sounds ok to me - I don't want to get there too early/ but likewise not too late either. We're supposed to be at our stand by 9am, so I guess we'd need to leave 8:30ish. I need til find out who's got the club banners, too... Anyone got a Gazebo?? :D Bring foldy chairs if you've got them people; for any occasion when we're just sitting about and not trackside.

Guest SteveR's Kate
tempted to, if the weather looks good and the better half doesn't veto the idea ;)

Veto'ed :D

You can camp, Dan and I will find a travelodge :p

Sounds ok to me - I don't want to get there too early/ but likewise not too late either. We're supposed to be at our stand by 9am, so I guess we'd need to leave 8:30ish. I need til find out who's got the club banners, too... Anyone got a Gazebo?? :D Bring foldy chairs if you've got them people; for any occasion when we're just sitting about and not trackside.

I should be able to get a gazebo, not sure about getting it in the car but will see.

Anyone got a barbecue and a mini-fridge? :eyebrows:

FINAL final list:

01. SteveR +2, Supra

02. TNT +1, Supra

03. AlexM, Supra

04. konio-nt +1, Supra

05. turbonut, Supra

06. M5W TT +1, Supra

07. Rajinder +1, Supra

08. fri3ndly +1, Supra

09. AshBhp, Supra

10. suprafan72, Supra

11. Hoff, Supra

12. Bignum +1, Supra

13. James, Sierra

14. Bazzagt4 +3, Supra

15. Andy, Impreza

i was planning on going straight down m40 from Stourbridge but if everyone else is meeting up in Corley Svcs then count us in, makes life easier other end coming in from M1 if thats where we meet up with SteveR

i was planning on going straight down m40 from Stourbridge but if everyone else is meeting up in Corley Svcs then count us in, makes life easier other end coming in from M1 if thats where we meet up with SteveR

good point, not heard from steve where he's going to meet us yet....:search:.....:shrug: Steve?? :telephone:

L

OK peeps, Steve will meet us at Mac D's on the A43 just up the road from Silverstone to dish out the tickets/passes. He's meeting us at 8:00 so we need to leave Corley Services bang on 7:00:

06:45 - Meet at Corley Services, Depart 07:00 latest

08:00 - Arrive at Mac D's A43 for meeting with SteveR for ticket collection

08:15 - Depart for Silverstone

We need to be at Silverstone for 08:30 latest to avoid queues as we all need to be on the stand ready for 09:00

Who's meeting at Corley:

1. turbonut

2. Hoff

cheers :thumbs:

OK peeps, Steve will meet us at Mac D's on the A43 just up the road from Silverstone to dish out the tickets/passes. He's meeting us at 8:00 so we need to leave Corley Services bang on 7:00:

06:45 - Meet at Corley Services, Depart 07:00 latest

08:00 - Arrive at Mac D's A43 for meeting with SteveR for ticket collection

08:15 - Depart for Silverstone

We need to be at Silverstone for 08:30 latest to avoid queues as we all need to be on the stand ready for 09:00

Who's meeting at Corley:

1. turbonut

2. Hoff

3.Andy

4.Bignum

5.James

cheers :thumbs:

ok

Last message before I dissapear on a stag weekend...

Everyone will need to collect their collect tickets from me at McD's - I won't have them till late next week so there isn't really an alternative. If this causes you serious issues, PM me your address and I'll see what I can do, but I'm away now until Monday.

Linda's (Turbonut) in charge of convoy arrangements! :D Thanks Linda you're a star! :)