The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time Attack (rd 3) + Euro Drift Champ + Japanese Tuning show: Silverstone, 1 June

SteveR

OK peeps, Steve will meet us at Mac D's on the A43 just up the road from Silverstone to dish out the tickets/passes. He's meeting us at 8:00 so we need to leave Corley Services bang on 7:00:

06:45 - Meet at Corley Services, Depart 07:00 latest

08:00 - Arrive at Mac D's A43 for meeting with SteveR for ticket collection

08:15 - Depart for Silverstone

We need to be at Silverstone for 08:30 latest to avoid queues as we all need to be on the stand ready for 09:00

Who's meeting at Corley:

1. turbonut

2. Hoff

3. Andy

4. Bignum

5. James

6. Dunk

cheers :thumbs:

Added

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK peeps, Steve will meet us at Mac D's on the A43 just up the road from Silverstone to dish out the tickets/passes. He's meeting us at 8:00 so we need to leave Corley Services bang on 7:00:

06:45 - Meet at Corley Services, Depart 07:00 latest

08:00 - Arrive at Mac D's A43 for meeting with SteveR for ticket collection

08:15 - Depart for Silverstone

We need to be at Silverstone for 08:30 latest to avoid queues as we all need to be on the stand ready for 09:00

Who's meeting at Corley:

1. turbonut

2. Hoff

3. Andy

4. Bignum

5. James

6. Dunk

7. TNT

cheers :thumbs:

Added

posting numpty, add me to Corley list too please (how do you do that?) Stourbridge to Corley anyone? I'm coming from Kinver but can come through Stourbridge to M5

google maps are good http://www.google.co.uk

A491 out of Stourbridge to M5, M5 southbound to M42, M42 eastbound to M6, M6 southbound to Corley Services:)

Im going to struggle to get the Corley services for 7:00 AM, I have to pick my brother up etc so its never going to happen.

Im going to go down the Sat night and camp, will be meeting you all at McD's on the sunday morning to pick up tickets.

Any one else up for camping?

sorry guys my net has been down 4 2 weeks, can i still pay up and is my spot still available? hopefully have the car back on the road this afternoon after my blunder....

I you want to join the club stand, you need to contct JTS and book your tickets directly, asking to be added to the "mkivSupra.net" club stand.

IIRC the closing date for advance tickets/club stand slots is tomorrow; after then it's pay full price and you're in the public parking area.

Cheers

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

Woohoo, I have a mate to keep me company:). I take it he's fine to pay on the gate. Is it £15 on the day still:search:

Edit: Just looked on the web site and its £20.

If you call them now you might be able to get an extra ticket sent to you, at the advance ticket prices.

I you want to join the club stand, you need to contct JTS and book your tickets directly, asking to be added to the "mkivSupra.net" club stand.

IIRC the closing date for advanced tickets/club stand slots is tomorrow; after then it's pay full price and you're in the public parking area.

Cheers

Though my mate is alright to pay on the gate when he comes in with me yeh steve?:)

Edit: I'll try if I get a chance steve. Thanks:)

Though my mate is alright to pay on the gate when he comes in with me yeh steve?:)

Yeah that's fine mate - but if you wanted to save £5 give them a call and pay directly either today/tomorrow and get the extra ticket sent to you.

Right scrap that it seems Jason knows more than me for some reason :search: :p :D

Sorry Steve, didn't mean to butt in your conversation, but I'm on the organising team for the show, so I thought I would just help a little. Appologies if I have spoken out of turn.

No not at all mate :) I was only going on what the paperwork they sent me, said. Will you be taking your Supra? I've only seen pics/videos of it.

If people want to try contacting the organisers of JTS to get tickets and on the stand - please call Live Promotions directly, on 01775 768661.

The more the merrier. :thumbs:

Hi Mate, take it your going to this? I will be ringing them tomorrow for tickets. How about convoy up with me? :eyebrows:

Surj

Up for that mate, where abouts are you? You good to meet at Maidstone services? PM me when you get a minute ;)