The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time Attack (rd 3) + Euro Drift Champ + Japanese Tuning show: Silverstone, 1 June

SteveR

Hi Steve,

I will do a bank transfer next week buddy as I dont get paid until friday.

Deffo still coming though.

Do you mind if my Supra has all its Sprint series livery on??? as its good promotion for my series.

Regards

Not at all mate; Paul Whiffin mentioned a while ago that he might stick his garage's car on the stand too. :)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All paid up and PM'ed. Please can I be added for the club stand?

Also if ive got my brakes fitted over the bank holidat weekend can you book track time on the day?

I replied to your PM asking the same, but the answer so everyone knows is....

Q. Is it possible to purchase track time on the day?

A. Yes but we do strongly advise you to book in advance to avoid disappointment. Advanced price is £25 per car & £35 on the day.

Are skylines aloud? if so im in :)

Can't see a problem. :)

1. SteveR

2. Fizzle

3. Bazzagt4

4. konio-nt

5. turbonut

6. AshBhp

7. Hoff

8. TNT

9. AlexM

10.Bignum

11.Rajinder

12. M5W TT

13. fri3ndly

14. suprafan72

Guest Nicholas

I'm in :)

1. SteveR

2. Fizzle

3. Bazzagt4

4. konio-nt

5. turbonut

6. AshBhp

7. Hoff

8. TNT

9. AlexM

10.Bignum

11.Rajinder

12. M5W TT

13. fri3ndly

14. suprafan72

15. Nicholas

PAID :cool:

1. SteveR - (Paying direct) £25 (Driver + 1 adult + 1 £free child)

2. TNT - Paid £15 (Driver + £5 child)

3. AlexM - Paid £10 (Driver only)

4. konio-nt - Paid £25 (Driver + 1 adult)

5. turbonut - Paid £10 (Driver only)

6. M5W TT - Paid £25? (Driver + 1 adult)

7. Rajinder - Paid £25? (Driver + 1 adult)

8. fri3ndly - Paid £25 (Driver + 1 adult)

9. AshBhp - Paid £10 (Driver only)

10. suprafan72 - Paid £10 (Driver only)

11. Hoff - Paid £10 (Driver only)

12. Bignum - Paid £25 (Driver + 1 adult)

13. [James] - Paid £10 (Driver only)

14. Bazzagt4 - Paid £55 (Driver + 3 passengers)

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

OK that's it; the deadline has passed NO MORE CLUB STAND ENTRIES thankyou!

I may be able to squeeze people in; but you'd need to contact me directly. DO NOT pay anything into the club account now, as it WON'T be included in the cheque from the club that will be winging it's way to me.

Cheers all! Looking forward to it! :)

Im sad at the amount of interest there has been in JTS. It was amazing last year, much better than Japfest was (apart from the convoy) and the weather is always great (touches nearest wooden desk).

Yeah, agreed. I've been for two years running already, view from the stands for the drifting is amazing and they have an area where you can 'drift wot you brung' - got me some great ring tones from it!! :D Then there's the chance to have 15mins on a brilliant track for a few quid, can't go wrong.

Still thats their loss :eyebrows::cool:

bring it on!!! :ecstatic::more::trampoline::yahoo:

Lxx

Yeah, agreed. I've been for two years running already, view from the stands for the drifting is amazing and they have an area where you can 'drift wot you brung' - got me some great ring tones from it!! :D Then there's the chance to have 15mins on a brilliant track for a few quid, can't go wrong.

Lxx

hmmm.. somehow this event slipped past me. Didn't know anything about it otherwise I would have registered! Always next time I suppose..:(

You can still pay for tickets in advance, download the form from the JTS website. You can then either enter as an individual entrant and park in the designated area within the show, or tell the organisers office that you wish to be added to the club list. You will then be able to park with the club.

Pippa

Lxx

Absolutely Linda. Last years was one of the best, actually probably the best, one day show of the year. The track action, especially the drifting was fantastic:) Pleased I squeezed onto the stand:)

You can still pay for tickets in advance, download the form from the JTS website. You can then either enter as an individual entrant and park in the designated area within the show, or tell the organisers office that you wish to be added to the club list. You will then be able to park with the club.

Pippa

Thanks