The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time Attack (rd 3) + Euro Drift Champ + Japanese Tuning show: Silverstone, 1 June

SteveR

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi steve, rang up today to get tickets but no luck. Not a problem as i can get them on the gate but if theres anyway a club pass and tickets come available could someone let me know please?

:( Didn't get through or they said "no"?

I'd suggest tagging along with us and seeing if they'll let you in if you pay on the gate; I don't see what else you can do. They might say no if there isn't spare room in our allotted patch, but as the stand was only booked with 2 weeks to go, I expect we're out of the way somewhere and so you might get lucky.

They said they stopped doing the advanced tickets. To be honest the guy didnt even know what jap tuning show was. Lol.

Will be coming up and tagging along. Fingers crossed.

That's what all the paperwork I was sent, said - 28th was the cutoff date - which WAS when you tried, to be fair! :(

Maybe try once more and asking to speak to "Abbie who organises the club stands" as there are a couple of Abbies! :D Ask her if you can pay on the gate if you drive in with the rest of us?

That's what all the paperwork I was sent, said - 28th was the cutoff date - which WAS when you tried, to be fair! :(

Maybe try once more and asking to speak to "Abbie who organises the club stands" as there are a couple of Abbies! :D Ask her if you can pay on the gate if you drive in with the rest of us?

Thanks Steve, all done. Tickets being sent out today 1st class and have a club pass! Abbie is a star! :)

Thanks Steve, all done. Tickets being sent out today 1st class and have a club pass! Abbie is a star! :)

Nice one :)

Weather forecast is improving - chance of us camping over on Saturday night is going up!! :)

SupraSurj - I have just mentioned this to the office and told them I am furious that they did not allow you to book yesterday - I apologise now for this.

Pippa

Auto-Media

JTS Event Organiser

SupraSurj - I have just mentioned this to the office and told them I am furious that they did not allow you to book yesterday - I apologise now for this.

Pippa

Auto-Media

JTS Event Organiser

Thanks mate. Looking forward to it. Nice car by the way! ;)

URGENT MESSAGE

A D SHAW - Black Supra, L143 J**. Please can you call Live Promotions on 01775 768661 as they cannot read the card number on your faxed booking form and they cannot issue your ticket until payment is made.

Thanks, Pippa

Auto-Media

JTS Event Organiser

Reminder of the meeting options....

OK peeps, Steve will meet us at Mac D's on the A43 just up the road from Silverstone to dish out the tickets/passes. He's meeting us at 8:00 so we need to leave Corley Services bang on 7:00:

06:45 - Meet at Corley Services

Depart 07:00 latest

08:00 - Arrive at Mac D's A43 for meeting with SteveR for ticket collection

08:15 - Depart for Silverstone

We need to be at Silverstone for 08:30 latest to avoid queues as we all need to be on the stand ready for 09:00

MacDonalds is here:

Brackley Rd Towcester, NN12 6TQ

Its at the roundabout next to the BP station:

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=NN12+6TQ&countryCode=GB&mapType=&overview=&moveMap=0,0

EVERYONE who is getting tickets from me MUST be at MacDonalds for 8am.

(I'll be there slightly earlier, eating breakfast ;))

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

Just made up a list so we know who to expect at MacD's as well, so we don't leave anyone behind :run::D

Corley:

Meeting at Corley:

1. turbonut

2. Hoff

3. Andy

4. Bignum

5. James

6. Dunk

7. TNT

MacD's:

1. Supra Surj

2. Suprafan72

3. AlexM

4. Fri3ndly

5. Rajinder

6. M5W TT

7. Bazzagt4

8. SteveR

If I've added on or missed anyone, please feel free to amend. I am sure that Steve being so well organised will have a list of who's collecting tickets :p

linda

x

Edited by SteveR
Adding peeps (see edit history)

The weather is looking pretty good now according to the met office, no heavy showers at least:) I polished her all nice yesterday and shes all dirty again now:( Im just contemplating if I should do it again now or wait till as late tomorrow as posible:rolleyes:

The weather is looking pretty good now according to the met office, no heavy showers at least:) I polished her all nice yesterday and shes all dirty again now:( Im just contemplating if I should do it again now or wait till as late tomorrow as posible:rolleyes:

I think I am going to wash and polish tomorrow, then when we get there make sure she is looking smart.

I am sad and taking my cleaning kit everywhere!

Weather forecast is bordering on acceptable re: camping - I think we're going to risk it. Gonna go buy a tent later... :)

Once you have bought it thats commitment to saturday night :D. Apparently the camping is just pay on the Gate. I have PM'ed you my mobile number if you do decide to camp.

Mike

Once you have bought it thats commitment to saturday night :D. Apparently the camping is just pay on the Gate. I have PM'ed you my mobile number if you do decide to camp.

Mike

100% camping it up; I got a little carried away and bough t disposable BBQs, food, camping lamp, bed roll, air bed (for Kate) - class :D

Will give you a call shortly :)

URGENT MESSAGE

A D SHAW - Black Supra, L143 J**. Please can you call Live Promotions on 01775 768661 as they cannot read the card number on your faxed booking form and they cannot issue your ticket until payment is made.

Thanks, Pippa

Auto-Media

JTS Event Organiser

Thanks for the message, phoned them this morning and all sorted, my ticket and pass will be at the gate hopefully.

Meeting at... # of tickets I have for you

Corley Services (06:45)

1. turbonut -1 ticket

2. Hoff - 1 ticket

3. Andy - 1 ticket

4. Bignum - 2 tickets

5. James - 1 ticket

6. Dunk

7. TNT - 2 tickets

Depart 07:00 latest

MacDonalds: Brackley Rd Towcester, NN12 6TQ

(It's at the roundabout next to the BP station)

MacD's (08:00):

1. Supra Surj

2. Suprafan72 - 1 ticket

3. AlexM - 1 ticket

4. Fri3ndly - 2 tickets

5. Rajinder - 2 tickets

6. M5W TT - 2 tickets

7. Bazzagt4 - 4 tickets

8. SteveR - 2 tickets

Depart 08:15 for Silverstone

??

konio-nt - 2 tickets

AshBHP - 1 ticket

EVERYONE who is getting tickets from me MUST be at MacDonalds for 8am.

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

100% camping it up; I got a little carried away and bough t disposable BBQs, food, camping lamp, bed roll, air bed (for Kate) - class :D

Will give you a call shortly :)

I don't suppose anyone is bringing disposable BBQs for the show itself are they? We could grab some meat and have a midday barbecue :D.