The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time Attack (rd 3) + Euro Drift Champ + Japanese Tuning show: Silverstone, 1 June

SteveR

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely Linda. Last years was one of the best, actually probably the best, one day show of the year. The track action, especially the drifting was fantastic:) Pleased I squeezed onto the stand:)

Indeedy :D i can smell the burning rubber, picture the smoking tyres, hear the chittering wastegates and hear them bouncing off the rev limiter just thinking about it!! :notworthy

What I liked too was the accessability of the pit, you can look in the garage at the time attack cars and ask daft questions and ogle the cars. You can get anywhere on the track too basicaly then theres the stalls full of goodies :drool:

Lx

Picking up car on Friday from re-respray, only leaves one week to clean it before the show, have taken a week off though lol. Great show last year and really looking forward to seeing everyone there.

I'm leaving Wolverhampton and heading down M6, onto M1 - J19. Probably meet up with Ash and Nick Watford gap services after J17, anyone want to join me/us let me know. not worked out times yet, depends whose interested :search: Need to allow time for coffee and muffins though :sly::eyebrows:

:)

Linda

x

I'm leaving Wolverhampton and heading down M6, onto M1 - J19. Probably meet up with Ash and Nick Watford gap services after J17, anyone want to join me/us let me know. not worked out times yet, depends whose interested :search: Need to allow time for coffee and muffins though :sly::eyebrows:

Linda

x

Hi Linda,

I'm not sure yet what the deal is with tickets - I might need/arrange a meeting point close to Silverstone at say, 8:15ish if I have physical things I have to dish out. Will update when I have more.

Convoy sounds good though; I'd be going via the M40 so maybe 2 are required that could then join up?

Hi Linda,

I'm not sure yet what the deal is with tickets - I might need/arrange a meeting point close to Silverstone at say, 8:15ish if I have physical things I have to dish out. Will update when I have more.

Convoy sounds good though; I'd be going via the M40 so maybe 2 are required that could then join up?

8:15??!! :eek::shock: well there's a MacD's just up the road from Silverstone just off the A43, central and a BP station next door. you can cut across from the M40 onto the A422 then up onto the A43, sounds like a plan :D

L

8:15??!! :eek::shock: well there's a MacD's just up the road from Silverstone just off the A43, central and a BP station next door. you can cut across from the M40 onto the A422 then up onto the A43, sounds like a plan :D

L

Fingers crossed no physical tickes are needed, or if they are that I get them in good time to post out. We shall see....

I could call them and ask, but I prefer the mystery. ;)

Fingers crossed no physical tickes are needed, or if they are that I get them in good time to post out. We shall see....

I could call them and ask, but I prefer the mystery. ;)

If we don't need physical tickets, are they running off the plates? I might create a problem there, can't say for sure yet :eyebrows:.

Linda

x

Is Nick on the stand now? Be good if he was. I like Nick, he takes the p**s so well out of one of my mates:D

Is Nick on the stand now? Be good if he was. I like Nick, he takes the p**s so well out of one of my mates:D

full list...

PAID :cool:

1. SteveR - (Paying direct) £25 (Driver + 1 adult + 1 £free child)

2. TNT - Paid £15 (Driver + £5 child)

3. AlexM - Paid £10 (Driver only)

4. konio-nt - Paid £25 (Driver + 1 adult)

5. turbonut - Paid £10 (Driver only)

6. M5W TT - Paid £25? (Driver + 1 adult)

7. Rajinder - Paid £25? (Driver + 1 adult)

8. fri3ndly - Paid £25 (Driver + 1 adult)

9. AshBhp - Paid £10 (Driver only)

10. suprafan72 - Paid £10 (Driver only)

11. Hoff - Paid £10 (Driver only)

12. Bignum - Paid £25 (Driver + 1 adult)

13. [James] - Paid £10 (Driver only)

14. Bazzagt4 - Paid £55 (Driver + 3 passengers)

12 Supras, a Skyline and a track-prepped Seirra (James - bignum's brother)

Well up for a convoy, chorley services it is a 7AM then :blink:

Ive not got my wheels back so cant get my brakes done this weekend unless I can find a set of 18's sharpish that fit over KAD's. Guess that means no track action for me :(

Well up for a convoy, chorley services it is a 7AM then :blink:

Ive not got my wheels back so cant get my brakes done this weekend unless I can find a set of 18's sharpish that fit over KAD's. Guess that means no track action for me :(

Off topic: What pads are you going for? I need new pads all round (KAD fronts, UK spec rears), which seem to be ~£200 for the Porterfields.

Apparently we will have tickets that I'll need to dish out. More info when I have it.

I'm still deciding if I should book track time or not.... :eyebrows:

I`m not booking any just in case,:rolleyes:, but if all goes well next week i may try and get on on the day.

I`m not booking any just in case,:rolleyes:, but if all goes well next week i may try and get on on the day.

When I spoke to them an hour ago they said there are 6 sessions dotted throughout the day, and plenty of availability left at this point int time....

NB: For those who might not be aware, booking on the day costs £10 extra (£35 instead of £25).

Anyone who wants to meet up on the way, me and linda are meeting at corley services on the m6 at 7:)

Yup, anyone else want to meet up is very welcome. Leave at 7:15 latest!!We should be at Maccie D's just on the A43 by 8:15ish so Steve can dish out the tickets, if your ok with that Steve?? :search::D

We'll be passing Watford Gap services just past M1/J17 so can meet some peeps there if needed maybe 7:45 or there abouts.

Linda

x