The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Pod 08 - Saturday 18th October

Branners

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Why has a list been started instead of using the calendar roll call option.

okay I'll delete this and anything else I have done, if it keeps you happy.

I'd blame the person at the top of it ;) :)

watch it Rob.... Megaphone warning

I didn't start the list though - Tom did :innocent:

Mike

Grass!:p

Ahh ok I still blame you mainly because I don't want Tom to use the Megaphone on me next JAE :D (my ear drums have only just stop ringing :) )

Sounds like a plan

Hoorah for Gaz having some sense!

These daft lists really disagree with me when we have a perfectly good calendar system.

ok Tom told off (again) I'll stay clear of this then

to compete or just get in? On a normal Santa Pod day its £18 just to get through the gates and to have unlimited runs costs a lot.

Ok, ok! Was only asking a question.

Just recalled it being £20 last year but now I think about it some more it was offered out at £20 for the afternoon to bump up numbers IIRC?

£55 for going round all day - bring it on.

Hoorah for Gaz having some sense!

These daft lists really disagree with me when we have a perfectly good calendar system.

Don't fear, mawby is here, to banish this thread of those evil lists! :thanku:

Please add your name here if you will be attending this event.

should be good. but thinking about it but wont the mr2 club have a lot more members than us which will result in more ques and longer waiting time. I didnt run last year but i like the idea of being able to go up and get in a run wheenever i liked without having to que.

Isnt it in danger of turning into MR2 + some supras?

how about inviting some aristo owners or soarers or mk3s? id rather see them tbh

should be good. but thinking about it but wont the mr2 club have a lot more members than us which will result in more ques and longer waiting time. I didnt run last year but i like the idea of being able to go up and get in a run wheenever i liked without having to que.

how about inviting some aristo owners or soarers or mk3s? id rather see them tbh

:yeahthat:

some good points there

Any chance of running the Monaro?:kissass:

yes is the simple answer. I like a bit of variety on the day.

in answer to the other queries about MR2s, we are keeping a certain number of spaces for Supras and a certain number for MR2s and then its a free for all after that. Up to a maximum of 75 cars so no more than last year.

We had times last year where there were no queues or anything so I cant see it being an issue.

Im happy to consider other marques but dont want to dilute the day any more than I have to. If a soarer or mkiii or other marque wants to join in they just need to ask and we can consider it but the day is for mkiv Supras (and engine based relatives) and MR2s at the moment.