The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Pod 08 - Saturday 18th October

Branners

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im happy to consider other marques but dont want to dilute the day any more than I have to. If a soarer or mkiii or other marque wants to join in they just need to ask and we can consider it but the day is for mkiv Supras (and engine based relatives) and MR2s at the moment.

May i?......... (wouldnt be running, but wouldnt mind parking in the main area)

Bmw :cool:

:sly:

Hey guys and general people who will be organising this event. Is there any plans to have any music? is it possible to maybe have a like a load of live bands play as the cars roar down the track? just a thought- if u need help organising that- im sure i can help out?

cheers

Hey guys and general people who will be organising this event. Is there any plans to have any music? is it possible to maybe have a like a load of live bands play as the cars roar down the track? just a thought- if u need help organising that- im sure i can help out?

cheers

i dont think it warents that mate. not THAT many people there. Jezz did some music last year. And besides im sure people would rather hear the cars. i know i would :p

• 2 weeks later...

Branners...

which mr2 club will be joining us?

A friend of mine is a member of the mr2oc.co.uk club, which I know has been mentioned on here already, and he really wants to have a go.

Also, you say only 75 runners (drivers... whatever), who are the 75?

There are already 73 in the list and I'm assuming that doesn't include the mr2 forum.