just found out i caught something

d_d

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate these threads :D

For new members privilage; that picture was made up as a joke ive never had anything and am infact a virgin :D

Woudnt even bother back peddling dude :D

I did try and search for your thread you posted when you contracted your little disease, but it seems you have been abusing your Mod rights and removed all evidence of it ;) :p

Woudnt even bother back peddling dude :D

I did try and search for your thread you posted when you contracted your little disease, but it seems you have been abusing your Mod rights and removed all evidence of it ;) :p

Yea thats it you stitch me up good and proper. :D Like Anyone will believe me now!! Must say thanks for the tips due to your experience when you went, helped me out loads :thumbs: ;) :D

Do you get a cream for chlamydia?

I thought that was the one where you get the umbrella shoved up your pee hole and opened then scraped out.

I must be out of date with my STD's. His sounded more like the treatment for thrush.

Scott =op

Do you get a cream for chlamydia?

I thought that was the one where you get the umbrella shoved up your pee hole and opened then scraped out.

I must be out of date with my STD's. His sounded more like the treatment for thrush.

Scott =op

Think you'll find thats gonareah (sp?) dude.......

I don't know, you youngsters today. :tut:

All this fuss for a little chlamydia - it's nothing that a little Artic Freeze and a soldering iron couldn't sort out. You wouldn't even have to leave the privacy of your own garage.

(newer members won't know wtf I'm on about)

All this fuss for a little chlamydia - it's nothing that a little Artic Freeze and a soldering iron couldn't sort out. You wouldn't even have to leave the privacy of your own garage.

No, but I remember that post very well, you're just lucky I aint a search queen like you ;)

No, but I remember that post very well, you're just lucky I aint a search queen like you ;)

I would imagine a search under "warts" would un earth something!!:) I am still in awe of Jake when it comes to DIY....:D

H.

Think you'll find thats gonareah (sp?) dude.......

Are you sure.....

Men

For men, a urine sample is good enough and avoids the discomfort of a swab from inside the tip of the penis (urethra).

Some clinics continue to do the swab because it can give a more accurate result and is cheaper to process when there are many samples.

First thing i googled

I may have exagerated the umbrella part but my mate said it went up quite a bit and hurt like a bitch.

Scott =op