just found out i caught something

d_d

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: this threads quality!!

poor guy, gets laid, gets knob rot, posts up on here asking for advice and gets ribbed! (maybe he should've got some different kind of "ribbed" in the first place ;))

seriously mate, it would appear your browser has redirected you to here instead of HERE.

now go sit in a bath of parafin until all the nasty buggie boo's have gone :)

:lol: this threads quality!!

poor guy, gets laid, gets knob rot, posts up on here asking for advice and gets ribbed! (maybe he should've got some different kind of "ribbed" in the first place ;))

seriously mate, it would appear your browser has redirected you to here instead of HERE.

now go sit in a bath of parafin until all the nasty buggie boo's have gone :)

:rlol: good to have you back mate

:rlol: good to have you back mate

good to be back mate :D

I think someones account has been hacked....because I just can't see why anyone would share this information with you lot!

;)

his knobs gonna look like his account (i.e hacked) in a few days if hes not careful ;)

You felt the need to post this on the worldwide web? :rlol: F**k i thought i was stupid ;)

...just getting up to speed on this thread gentlemen.

Blackie that's f**kin hilarious, if not genius...made my night so you did! :D:D

A genuine laugh out loud moment, thank you sir!

A repost of one of the funnier jokes posted on here

A man returns from the Middle East and is feeling very ill. He goes to see his doctor, and is immediately rushed to the hospital to undergo some tests.

The man wakes up after the tests in a private room at the hospital, and the phone by his bed rings. "This is your doctor. We have the results back from your tests and we have found you have an extremely nasty STD called G.A.S.H. It's a combination of Gonorrhea, AIDS, Syphilis, and Herpes!"

"Oh my gosh," cried the man, "What are you going to do, doctor?"

"Well we're going to put you on a diet of pizzas, pancakes, and pita bread." replied the doctor.

"Will that cure me?" asked the man.

The doctor replied, "Well no, but, it's the only food we can slide under the door"