just found out i caught something

d_d

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, you youngsters today. :tut:

All this fuss for a little chlamydia - it's nothing that a little Artic Freeze and a soldering iron couldn't sort out. You wouldn't even have to leave the privacy of your own garage.

(newer members won't know wtf I'm on about)

That story still makes me laugh :D

I don't know, you youngsters today. :tut:

All this fuss for a little chlamydia - it's nothing that a little Artic Freeze and a soldering iron couldn't sort out. You wouldn't even have to leave the privacy of your own garage.

(newer members won't know wtf I'm on about)

*shudders* :(

Anyone vote we make him where a Tshirt at any meets?

Nice shirt £50

Buying the girl a few drinks £30

Taxi back to yours. £17

Admiting to a World wide forum you have had a penis swab and you now have Chlamydia

Priceless

:D

I'm still cleaning the coffee of my laptop, after spitting it out when i read this...:rlol:

LOL, brilliant

i bet we do if he gets anal warts

:rlol:

Poor bloke, can you imagine him turning up to a meet?? :rolleyes:

I asked recently for the site to have a "Dear Auntie Jane" section, for those desirous to pour out their emotions on broken romances and suchlike, can we also have a "Doctor Jane" section, too, for those that need to seek medical help from the resident GU experts?

Thanks. I won't be subscribing to either though :)

Right, I'm putting this one back in the public section.

It might serve as an important reminder to think more clearly about what crap you post before hitting submit. This is exactly the sort of sh1te, that is turning people away from this forum, and why should it be in members? Do our members want to pay £10 to get the priviledge to read this tripe.

And before any of the bleating pedants ask for advice or clarification about what is or is not an acceptable topic in the Off Topic forum, well you're adults, make up your own minds and decide whether you want to share whether you've lost your pen and found it again, or "Hey I've got an STD", you'll soon find out one way or the other.

If this forum has got to the point where the Gaffer has publicly posted and stated that even he doesn't find the enthusiasm to visit this place because of the amount of sheer rubbish that is posted these days, then we may as well give up, switch off and lock the door on the way out.