The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EL-GLO AUTO :Group Buy No.2

supra steveo

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if and when they sorted out properly i can see them being put out a little faster

this is the first ever run of Auto dials so i was expecting small problems but the problems just turned out a little bigger than expected :( as soon as ive got the dials the way i want them they should be awesome

as far as i know they are ready to be sent ive not heard anything else as of yet

again guys i am really sorry about the length of time this buy is taking

i will hopefully be going to suprapod and if anyone wants there dials fitted there i would be glad to fit these for you (no charge of course) (( and thats if the bloody things are here in time for it ))

i am too late to order the auto Set (trd) steve ?

Same question here ?, auto aswell format same as the second picture on first page.

I have had loads of people asking about these dials but i have to say sorry guys but i will not be starting any more group buys until this group buy is done and dusted with every one happy with what they have got. after everything is sorted then i could start more group buys i guess, well thats if the mods lets me as this one has been an absolute bugger but then again it is the first run of these dials and there was bound to be small problems, but they just turned out a little bigger than expected

any chance of using the dials youve got in the pics to go to speedhut directly then and use them. i emailed them ages ago, but then if they are as slow as they are sending out dials then im not really gonna recieve anything any day soon. however if i was to go to them using the above design. thye mite be a bit quicker?

well it wont be any quicker mate as this is the first run of the dials they have ever done and i dont think they will start producing them unless i give them the go ahead by saying "yes they are 100% correct" what i can do is start taking names for the next group buy ,if this is ok with the mods, otherwise people are going to be paying near enough double to include the postage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.