The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EL-GLO AUTO :Group Buy No.2

supra steveo

any idea when i might get mine please

the invetoers were sent yesterday in express post

Yeah me too, as I've looked at my old address, and they arent there. :search:

they were sent registered first class so they should of been there by now

Unfortunately I am still waiting as well.

If you can ask them to get it right before sending out I'd appreciate that.

I fail to see why we are discussing ideas on how to make a 100% working version. This is something they have had months to do.

so am i right in saying you dont want to send your out until they are 100% ?

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well for all the dials going back i am going to get the O/D OFF and Manu to fit for the Rev-Glo dials and correct spacing or remove logos or make RPM smaller and for El-glo ive said i want the black writing taken off and i want it to look exactly like the dial i sent them but in clear like what they have done to the shift lights

i am not going to add more complications by getting them to make the L,2,D,N,R,P light up however mawby, this is a really good idea i think and i will see if i can get them to make it after this group buy is sorted out , i will also see if they can send me some demo dials to trial, i also want them to make the facelift dials so will have to see what i can come up with

Steve,

Ok. This weekend I'll pop my rev dial off too and send it back to you (PM me with your addy as I didn't keep the packing!)

If you can get the MANU and O/D segments sorted so that more than a few photons can shine through that'll be good. Also the RPM and TRD logos are too close.

Thanks - when do you get deployed? I though it was soon...

Steve,

Ok. This weekend I'll pop my rev dial off too and send it back to you (PM me with your addy as I didn't keep the packing!)

If you can get the MANU and O/D segments sorted so that more than a few photons can shine through that'll be good. Also the RPM and TRD logos are too close.

Thanks - when do you get deployed? I though it was soon...

PMed

phoned you too saucy hot so ignore the PM

right guys if you all send me the rev counter back i will back load them to speedhut , in the meantime and i know it will look odd fit the dials that are good and conect them to the inveter and the dial that hasnt been replace then just leave the bulbs in that surround that dial and it will light up

Steve,

I've got the El-Glo rev dial off. A bit fiddly. Will be posting it to you tomorrow.

I've attached a couple of pix of the original dial where you can see the positions of the Manu and O/D markings.

Cheers.

Bugger!!!! The Rev dial needle came off! Worse, it's now sitting at 4000 rpm at idle!!:taped:

Anyone got a picture of the reverse el-glo with blue LED back light, taken at night? I opted for just removing the back light bulbs and although I can see the speedo/rev dials the fuel/temp dials are difficult to see at night, but I don't want to go to the trouble of adding the blue LEDs if it takes away from the reverse el-glo look.

Also, what do other people think of the ring around the center of the dial? Being a different shade of black means it stands out during the day. I wondered if this could be covered somehow? It could almost do with a larger dial center which could stick onto/stick over the original so you can't see the old dial underneath.

right guys i am leaving again, going to Canada for a month :( but its going to be cold this time they brought my flight forward 2 days :(

any problems then PM me, the wife , Steph, will be running with this and trying to answer questions so be patient with her please i will be phoning her when i am not out on the area

cheers

steve

cheers for the pics glenn andrewOW, has anyone got a picture of the MANU and O/D OFF lit up ? i had yours posted through the door on sat morning i am on leave at the moment so will get the rest probably on monday

Err me? I haven't actually had my delivery yet :search:

I missed the original delivery, but haven't been informed that you've had them back yet.

Have you had any returned at all? :)

Anyone got a picture of the reverse el-glo with blue LED back light, taken at night? I opted for just removing the back light bulbs and although I can see the speedo/rev dials the fuel/temp dials are difficult to see at night, but I don't want to go to the trouble of adding the blue LEDs if it takes away from the reverse el-glo look.

Also, what do other people think of the ring around the center of the dial? Being a different shade of black means it stands out during the day. I wondered if this could be covered somehow? It could almost do with a larger dial center which could stick onto/stick over the original so you can't see the old dial underneath.

Hey mawby, have a pic of the reverse el-glo blue lights in my garage pics. Otherwise think I posted some earlier in this thread :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.