The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EL-GLO AUTO :Group Buy No.2

supra steveo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its trying to follow challenger 2 cross country in a wolf land rover , its not the best ride in the world, was in with the physio and he has told me alot about what is going on with my back, basically my spine is not straight and he sort of had me doing a few excersices and today i feel like ive been 10 rounds with tyson

whats GWS glenn ? PM if NWS :D

yes correct (assuming it wont be over a month wait)

ta

unfortunately it has been over a month. Steve any clue when I'll get these? Honestly think I will just have my money back if its not here in a week. Not your fault but it feels like I have been waiting about a year for these dials. I can't understand how it can take so long???

Its been nearly 10 months since inception. Staggeringly slow for speedhut.

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys ill phone steve in a bit and let him know about this thread

but just to let you all know, steve got back from canada on monday, but he was also in the hospital for a couple of days.

was quite serious but he is getting better

Get well soon Steve...... Thanks M45sey. No worries.....:D

well this is the final update they have said they are not able to cut the lettering into the dial, ive told them that i want lettering cut into where the MANU and O/D OFF boxes are , and they said they couldnt do it unless i organised another group buy of 15-20 people well i aint doing it coz it bollox , they should sort this out as it isnt up to standard......................... so what is happening then, is that the boxes are going to be cut so the block cut out will be back , and i am going to look for somewhere else to make these from now on

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.