The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EL-GLO AUTO :Group Buy No.2

supra steveo

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

there has been a small problem with the Auto order and few of the manual orders .

dont worry but they have still got the unleaded only logo still on ive been asked if i want the order re-done or if we are happy to keep it on ?

i am a little bit cheese`d but i supose i can live with it

Sorry but it's a no from me. I originally asked to make sure it could be removed before placing the order as I definitely didn't want one if it was on there, so you can tell them they can keep mine and refund me the money (so it doesn't hold up everyone elses order)

So the Autos have the speedhut left on them, and now the unleaded fuel logo as well?

I'm not keen and would like mine done as requested, but don't want to hold up the rest of the order. Make mine a second batch run with the unleaded removed from the Auto dials.

Thanks.

Sorry but it's a no from me. I originally asked to make sure it could be removed before placing the order as I definitely didn't want one if it was on there, so you can tell them they can keep mine and refund me the money (so it doesn't hold up everyone elses order)

I'd like to cancel my order as well please, as all I need to do to my dashboard lights is to make the LEDs brighter, as described on the "how-to", on the link below. That was my only reason for buying these.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1875514#post1875514

I'm sorry I'm having to pull out of this, so can you refund me please? :)

So the Autos have the speedhut left on them, and now the unleaded fuel logo as well?

I'm not keen and would like mine done as requested, but don't want to hold up the rest of the order. Make mine a second batch run with the unleaded removed from the Auto dials.

Thanks.

Sorry Steve, please can I have a refund too? I don't particularly want the Speedhut logo on or the unleaded fuel.

hells bells guys !! right i will tell them to re-do the Auto order

right they will redo the order then

at the end of the day ..........its night

no, at the end of the day i did say they could do it, so they shouldnt really get off with getting something wrong, alot of money has gone there way to get these done to

is this OK with the other that have asked for refunds?

Andrew OW

Glenn K

Friendly

can you get back to me

*Edit* ive just sent the email for the dials with the Fuel logo on to be re-done

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.