tDR

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK update on our line-up:

1. [9.86] Envy (GT42R, 2.5 bar boost, 272s, AEM, VWR Intake, 6spd)

- Assume Envy have entered as they always do.

2. [10's] Robbie (Was T67, BL Auto, PI Hi Stall etc)

- Robbie sending his app / payment in asap.

3. [12.4] Lee P (2835 twins, built engine, AEM, Veilside intake, 6sp,)

- App in and paid up.

4. [CIRCUIT - [email protected]] SteveL (Stripped, carbon'd up circuit spec Time Attack entrant)

- Steve?????

5. [unproven] Tooquicktostop (Dean) (T04R, 272cams, 6 speed, HC5 Aquamist, 100 shot NOS, Built engine)

- Pulled out.

6. [unproven] Michel lane (previosuly 12.3 on old setup - now SP74 GTS DBB 6 speed, 272 cams etc)

- Michel??????

7. [unproven] Wez (T60-1, HKS 264's, AEM)

- Wez??????

8. [unproven] Green with Envy (GT55, 290 cams, AEM, Direct Port Nitrous 150hp, Veilside Intake, 6spd)

- Gaz????????

9. [unproven] Gruggs (BL71 DBB turbo, BL Auto Box with PI 3800 hi stall, Greddy Intake, HKS CAMS, AEM)

- App in / paid.

10. [unproven] Jevansio (GT4088R, 264's, AEM, Greddy Intake, 6sp, 1.6BAR)

- App in / paid.

So in summary we have:

3x Confirmed and fully entered runners (Jevansio, Gruggs, Lee P)

2x Possibles (Envy, Robbie)

1x Confirmed pulled out (tooquicktostop)

4x UNKNOWNS (Everyone else)

If you're in the unknown category then lets hear from you ASAP. If there's no response and you've effectively just wasted everyone's time then there's some infraction points in it for you ;) Let's face it - you're not just letting the club down, you're wasting TOTB's time messing their runner allocation up.

If you're in the possibles category then keep us updated.

If you're in the confirmed category then thanks very much for following through guys and putting your money where your mouth is :)

Cheers,

Brian.

If you're in the confirmed category then thanks very much for following through guys and putting your money where your mouth is

I was very much looking forward to this event, and have put a considerable amount of 'money where my mouth is' but I have been at the mercy of the engine builder and it is just not ready, nothing to do with me not following through :)

Are you not running this year Brian?

Nah - I stepped aside early on to let all these monster cars run. Nothing's changed on my setup since last year and I haven't further optimised it so unlikely to see much improvement in my times. Elvington is also not the optimal surface to be breaking records on.

I'll be going to Supra Pod all guns blazing, fully optimised and going for the best possible time on a relatively stock configuration :eyebrows:

Cheers,

Brian.

If you're in the confirmed category then thanks very much for following through guys and putting your money where your mouth is

I was very much looking forward to this event, and have put a considerable amount of 'money where my mouth is' but I have been at the mercy of the engine builder and it is just not ready, nothing to do with me not following through :)

That's understandable Dean - hope to see you running in anger next year.

paid up already.. just need to get the fuel leak fixed in the injector rings !!!!! bloddy HKS injector seals !!!

Thanks michel. Updated list:

1. [9.86] Envy (GT42R, 2.5 bar boost, 272s, AEM, VWR Intake, 6spd)

- Assume Envy have entered as they always do.

2. [10's] Robbie (Was T67, BL Auto, PI Hi Stall etc)

- Robbie sending his app / payment in asap.

3. [12.4] Lee P (2835 twins, built engine, AEM, Veilside intake, 6sp,)

- App in and paid up.

4. [CIRCUIT - [email protected]] SteveL (Stripped, carbon'd up circuit spec Time Attack entrant)

- Steve?????

5. [unproven] Tooquicktostop (Dean) (T04R, 272cams, 6 speed, HC5 Aquamist, 100 shot NOS, Built engine)

- Pulled out.

6. [unproven] Michel lane (previosuly 12.3 on old setup - now SP74 GTS DBB 6 speed, 272 cams etc)

- App in / paid.

7. [unproven] Wez (T60-1, HKS 264's, AEM)

- Wez??????

8. [unproven] Green with Envy (GT55, 290 cams, AEM, Direct Port Nitrous 150hp, Veilside Intake, 6spd)

- Gaz????????

9. [unproven] Gruggs (BL71 DBB turbo, BL Auto Box with PI 3800 hi stall, Greddy Intake, HKS CAMS, AEM)

- App in / paid.

10. [unproven] Jevansio (GT4088R, 264's, AEM, Greddy Intake, 6sp, 1.6BAR)

- App in / paid.

So in summary we have:

4x Confirmed and fully entered runners (Jevansio, Gruggs, Lee P, michel lane)

2x Possibles (Envy, Robbie)

1x Confirmed pulled out (tooquicktostop)

3x UNKNOWNS (Everyone else)

Just got the following email from Chris Mann:

---

hi Brian

i've only received 3 forms so far from the supras, have you anyone else who should be listed here who isnt?

MICHEL LANE

JAY EVANS

LEE PERRYMAN

we are about full for entries so i will need to know quite quickly if any other forms are coming in please mate?

i also need to confirm the cars are able to pass the 103db limit for noise as we are getting grief from the council etc re noise.

rgds

---

So it looks like we have no entry in for Gruggs, Envy or Green with Envy which I expected to all be with them by now.... can you guys update me / chase your entries???

Robbie - I said to Chris that your entry was late but you'd have it in shortly - can you confirm you've sent?

SteveL and Wez - why the silence guys come on what's happening???

Cheers,

Brian.

Spoke to Chris this morning via email. I sent the application off on Friday so would have expected it to be with him. He has an electronic copy of it which i sent on Friday to his email.

if he doesnt get it through the post today i'll re-issue it.

Cheers

G

Spoke to Chris this morning via email. I sent the application off on Friday so would have expected it to be with him. He has an electronic copy of it which i sent on Friday to his email.

if he doesnt get it through the post today i'll re-issue it.

Cheers

G

OK thanks for the update m8 - how's the car?

From Chris Mann:

---

its a lot harsher at elvington now and he needs to comply at 103db at 3/4max rpm, measure at .5m from exhaust tip. if he has a bung to pass it needs to be fitted all day long or he will get barred. if he passes the static test he will be fine tho, no drive by etc at the mo.

if he is a pro car running 10s or better then a higher limit can be applied if we dont go over too many cars in that bracket

rgds

---

To me that should be easy to pass considering our cars tend to be noisy on drive by because of screamer pipes etc. So a static test isn't going to be under boost conditions and IMO hard to fail at 103dB for us lot. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Cheers,

Brian.