The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOTB7 (2008) - Sunday 27th July, Elvington Airfield

tDR

1. [10's] Robbie (Was T67, BL Auto, PI Hi Stall etc)

2. [CIRCUIT] SteveL (Stripped, carbon'd up circuit spec Time Attack entrant) ??bhp>

3. [unproven] Tooquicktostop (Dean) (T04R, 272cams, 6 speed, HC5 Aquamist, 100 shot NOS, Built engine)

4. [unproven] Michel lane (previosuly 12.3 on old setup - now SP74 GTS DBB 6 speed, 272 cams etc)

5. [unproven] Wez (T60-1, HKS 264's, AEM)

6..[12.4 at 126mph] Lee P (2835twins, built engine, AEM, Veilside intake, 6sp,)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Lee. Rejigged into order:

2. [12.4] Lee P (2835twins, built engine, AEM, Veilside intake, 6sp,)

3. [CIRCUIT] SteveL (Stripped, carbon'd up circuit spec Time Attack entrant) ??bhp>

4. [unproven] Tooquicktostop (Dean) (T04R, 272cams, 6 speed, HC5 Aquamist, 100 shot NOS, Built engine)

5. [unproven] Michel lane (previosuly 12.3 on old setup - now SP74 GTS DBB 6 speed, 272 cams etc)

6. [unproven] Wez (T60-1, HKS 264's, AEM)

No worries Brian,

He's due back in the UK Thursday night so will no doubt be back on the forum on Friday.

Cheers.

Pete :)

Hola hombres! ( y senoritas )

Still stuck in Spain... weathers bloody awful, 22deg's and sunny:blink:

Cheers Pete for the bump...

Brian, the cars currently going in for a full engine rebuild, so we should be aiming for about 650-700 on race fuel. As soon as we have something concrete I'll let you know.

BTW - I never pull out - theres no point entering and its just messy :eyebrows:

(The time attack Knockhill round was 4 weeks after having a serious peritonitus and I still competed! I was testing at Brands 3 weeks after the op :innocent: but don't tell the doctors!)

I'm putting rob wild forward if he hasnt already offered himself!

I'm all for Rob running but he needs to put himself down and the people without qualification times that are not circuit focussed need to do some runs so I can decide the final team based on that, number of entrants etc.

Aran - will stick you on the list but as per above :)

Steve - Ta for the updated info, be good to see you doing the Supra proud on the track!!

Will update the current list now....

Updated list, also on first post:

---

2. [12.27] Fish (2835 twins, 264s, AEM, Virtual works intake, 6sp) [680bhp]

3. [12.4] Lee P (2835 twins, built engine, AEM, Veilside intake, 6sp,)

4. [CIRCUIT] SteveL (Stripped, carbon'd up circuit spec Time Attack entrant)

5. [unproven] Tooquicktostop (Dean) (T04R, 272cams, 6 speed, HC5 Aquamist, 100 shot NOS, Built engine)

6. [unproven] Michel lane (previosuly 12.3 on old setup - now SP74 GTS DBB 6 speed, 272 cams etc)

7. [unproven] Wez (T60-1, HKS 264's, AEM)

• 2 weeks later...
Cheers michael but what was last year lol

"Road tyres for class A, B or C must be used with legal tread depth at all times. Competitors should check with us on legality of a particular make/type of tyre if there is any doubt as to its acceptability.

Wrinkle wall dot drag tyres will be allowed in Class D only.

Generally only D.O.T /E-marked road tyres with a road tread depth/pattern are allowed in classes A, B or C, so please get in touch if you have any specific queries regarding legality as a list of acceptable types is available."

http://www.totb.co.uk/compete/rules.asp

:)

I'm all for Rob running but he needs to put himself down and the people without qualification times that are not circuit focussed need to do some runs so I can decide the final team based on that, number of entrants etc.

Hey Brian i would love to get involved but want to put some times in and see how capable my car (me :D ) is before putting it forward :) I would like to think i would run 11's but who knows :search: :)

"Road tyres for class A, B or C must be used with legal tread depth at all times. Competitors should check with us on legality of a particular make/type of tyre if there is any doubt as to its acceptability.

Wrinkle wall dot drag tyres will be allowed in Class D only.

Generally only D.O.T /E-marked road tyres with a road tread depth/pattern are allowed in classes A, B or C, so please get in touch if you have any specific queries regarding legality as a list of acceptable types is available."

http://www.totb.co.uk/compete/rules.asp

:)

Cheers Rob got some one the way now:d

2. [12.27] Fish (2835 twins, 264s, AEM, Virtual works intake, 6sp) [680bhp]

3. [12.4] Lee P (2835 twins, built engine, AEM, Veilside intake, 6sp,)

4. [CIRCUIT] SteveL (Stripped, carbon'd up circuit spec Time Attack entrant)

5. [unproven] Tooquicktostop (Dean) (T04R, 272cams, 6 speed, HC5 Aquamist, 100 shot NOS, Built engine)

6. [unproven] Michel lane (previosuly 12.3 on old setup - now SP74 GTS DBB 6 speed, 272 cams etc)

7. [unproven] Wez (T60-1, HKS 264's, AEM)

8. [9.86] Envy (GT42R, 2.5 bar boost, 272s, AEM, VWR Intake, 6spd) [935bhp]

9. [unproven] Green with Envy (GT55, 290 cams, AEM, Direct Port Nitrous 150hp, Veilside Intake, 6spd) [1000bhp+]

Updated and re-ordered list. We've got a potential 10 now but keep the entries coming and let's get us a proven team with some standbys.

1. [9.86] Envy (GT42R, 2.5 bar boost, 272s, AEM, VWR Intake, 6spd)

2. [10's] Robbie (Was T67, BL Auto, PI Hi Stall etc)

3. [12.27] Fish (2835 twins, 264s, AEM, Virtual works intake, 6sp)

4. [12.4] Lee P (2835 twins, built engine, AEM, Veilside intake, 6sp,)

5. [CIRCUIT] SteveL (Stripped, carbon'd up circuit spec Time Attack entrant)

6. [unproven] Tooquicktostop (Dean) (T04R, 272cams, 6 speed, HC5 Aquamist, 100 shot NOS, Built engine)

7. [unproven] Michel lane (previosuly 12.3 on old setup - now SP74 GTS DBB 6 speed, 272 cams etc)

8. [unproven] Wez (T60-1, HKS 264's, AEM)

9. [unproven] Andyhannah (3.4 litre, Race head, 272 cams, BL Auto, T51 SPL BB, AEM, VWR intake)

10. [unproven] Green with Envy (GT55, 290 cams, AEM, Direct Port Nitrous 150hp, Veilside Intake, 6spd)

Rob - Just let me know! :)

Andy - Thanks for putting yourself forward - let's see some times from that impressive spec :eyebrows:

Gaz - Good to have you boys back onboard. Hopefully you won't be plagued by the usual TOTB gremlins and can hook up well on the crappy surface. Also, the Green with Envy car sounds awesome so again be good to see that proving itself :)

How'd you Envy boys like to take care of some 'Team MKIVSupra.net' TOTB 7 type team shirts for the final team? Maybe a nice decal for each of our team cars too?

Cheers,

Brian.

Gaz - Good to have you boys back onboard. Hopefully you won't be plagued by the usual TOTB gremlins and can hook up well on the crappy surface. Also, the Green with Envy car sounds awesome so again be good to see that proving itself :)

How'd you Envy boys like to take care of some 'Team MKIVSupra.net' TOTB 7 type team shirts for the final team? Maybe a nice decal for each of our team cars too?

Cheers,

Brian.

Thanks Brian. With JAE moved it lets us get on with it. Hopefully this year will be the year for the Supra team to get a decent placement!

We'll get a time for the Green car in April at the PTM show with any luck so will get an idea how she goes.

Nice idea on the shirts, I'll have a look into that :)

Gaz.

I have emailed Santapod and asked what they have available for approx 10 cars who want to test before an event.

Javelin have a couple of trackdays between now and TOTB at elvington but I think its circuit only, no mention of drag racing.