The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOTB7 (2008) - Sunday 27th July, Elvington Airfield

tDR

Can't wait for this now.

A question to the bloke with the local knowledge above. I got off the motorway with some obviously local skylines. They took me down a load of backroads. We arrived at the gate from the opposite direction to all the other hundreds of cars queuing. Any idea were we might have got off the motorway etc. We just drove straight in as we had right of way no queues etc.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers for the advice guys, it was great coming in that way last time. We just drove straight in. Whilst my friends (who I had got split up from) came in via satnav and sat in the queue for half an hour.

And one of the girls even managed to smash her Subaru up in the queue. :)

I got so excited by the RS200 that I didn't see Pat's son Liam listed in the Fiesta - another absolute monster!

2 Rallycross Supercar class cars should be a lot of fun to watch, the Fiesta does 0-100 in about 5 seconds I believe.

http://www.ianhardy.net/gallery/main.php/d/70498-2/rallycross_superprix_2007_0799.jpg

B8 MKIVSUPRA.NET KEVIN HUNTLEY ENVY SUPRA 500+

B9 MKIVSUPRA.NET WESTLEY COX SUPRA 500

B10 MKIVSUPRA.NET MICHEL LANE SUPRA 500+

B11 MKIVSUPRA.NET JAY EVANS SUPRA 500+

B12 MKIVSUPRA.NET LEE PERRYMAN SUPRA 500+

Men duly sorted from the boys then ;)

It's a shame that people who would definitely show up and run (especially Brian) stood aside to let in some new huge power figure cars, only to be let down right at the end when it's too late to replace them :( Didn't see that coming at all.

-Ian

Best of luck to the competitors and I hope everyone involved has good day.:)

I wish I'd been in a position to go. For months all is well and the next:blink: Life does have a habit of ruining all best made plans an all that!

The best time I managed last year was a 10.9, 11 0verall and 5th in class on the 1/4, on a completely stock engine with a few choice bolt ons;)

Jay and I have organised a BBQ + drinks , anyone got a gazebo ???? or some chairs ??? come on over an introduce yourselves if you see us there , we will have MOTORSCOPE stickers all over the cars . Iam the good looking one LOL.. Jays the fat one !!!!

Will do - just about to head down nearby for the weekend :)

I'll find a local B&Q and get a gazebo of some description along with some fold up chairs and some BBQ meat / rolls etc. - better than paying TOTB catering prices for rotten food!

May even persuade the mrs. into doing some cooking :eyebrows:

Don't suppose any of our event organiser types are going along and can bring a club banner or two?

Cheers,

Brian.

Will do - just about to head down nearby for the weekend :)

I'll find a local B&Q and get a gazebo of some description along with some fold up chairs and some BBQ meat / rolls etc. - better than paying TOTB catering prices for rotten food!

May even persuade the mrs. into doing some cooking :eyebrows:

Don't suppose any of our event organiser types are going along and can bring a club banner or two?

Cheers,

Brian.

If Mike (Pixelfill) has any banners, I could get them off him and bring them along.