The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I know TT supra prices a dropping but this is getting ridiculous!

ripped_fear

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TT Autos for £3k..... And I have heard someone on the forums picked up a TT6 for around £6K or something crazy like that. How the times have changed LOL. I hope the Supra doesn't become ridiculously priced out like the R34 GTR. We are already seeing it with the parts for the Supra that are getting discontinued.

FYI when this thread was started I was recovering form a break up with my girlfriend of 3 months in highschool haha oh dear

Check the date on the thread mate ;)

Hahahaha! Doh!

How times have changed. Does anyone recall how much this cheap TT was? Just out of interest?

TT auto under £10k here.........

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-M-TOYOTA-SUPRA-3-0-TURBO-3D-/272460945003?hash=item3f6ff0166b:g:-CMAAOSw5cNYONww

Edited by brassbones (see edit history)

Only 2.5 years ago I passed on a UK 96 tt auto yes it needed a full paint and a front oem 17" alloy and was cat C repaired (I had known the car nearly 15 years) 2.8k it sold for I reckoned it was 6.5k painted at he time to sell I was wrong!

It turned up on eBay eventually the reg was b16 rcy it was Matt grey and looked ridiculous surprise surprise it's gone to Europe for around 8.5k.