The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whoops!

Sakey

On my way to the parents for Easter, a couple of pirouettes and m62 crash barrier later = This :(

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1410/photomzy.jpg

Still got me home, and nobody was hurt. That's the main thing. Hate snow. :tongue:

photo.jpg

Dave, it doesn't look that bad, is it realistically fixable? As from the pics I say you only need a new bumper, new front support bar (not the crash bar lol), and headlight so not too bad?

... oh and a number plate :D

Get Martin on the job and you'll be sorted ;)

My poor numberplate! :taped:

Bonnet and wing is pushed in/up and active spoiler under tray is smashed (lips still good and goes up and down) . About the same amount of damage as last time I binned it really (same place too!) Chassis legs look fine too. Will have a proper look tomorrow and see if its worth the repair again.... just get back on the horse I guess.

My poor numberplate! :taped:

Bonnet and wing is pushed in/up and active spoiler under tray is smashed (lips still good and goes up and down) . About the same amount of damage as last time I binned it really (same place too!) Chassis legs look fine too. Will have a proper look tomorrow and see if its worth the repair again.... just get back on the horse I guess.

I didn't want to say it but i did think it looked a little similar to last time.

Hopefully it'll be sorted though :)

Cheers guys! :) Like people have said it could have been a lot worse and I'm very lucky to only have my pride bruised.

On a side note, will my new air intake mod give me 1 million-billion bhp on my NA? ;)

Ps.... I have super cheap parts going give us a shout if need be

Cheers buddy I might drop you a pm tomorrow morning when i've checked the damage properly.:thumbs:

Cheers guys! :) Like people have said it could have been a lot worse and I'm very lucky to only have my pride bruised.

On a side note, will my new air intake mod give me 1 million-billion bhp on my NA? ;)

Only if you put a sticker on that says "dent" with and arrow pointing to the damage :)

Update : Had the front bumper off. The damage isn't too bad I guess for the size of the accident. Having some bits left over from last time I smashed that side has helped too.

I think the following parts need replacing :-

Bumper

Bonnet

Indicator/ Loom

Light Small Bracket connected to the chassis cross member (where the light screws into, near the radiator)

Large Light under bracket base thing that connects both wings

Wing - Got

Light - Got