The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A Very Sad Day In My Life

bens747

It is with sad regret to inform those that I know in the club and who know me, that my wife died yesturday 4th March aged 29. On Friday the 3rd she seemed to have a bad cold or chest infection and was having problems breathing and by 15.00 on Saturday, she had passed away at Frimley Park Hospital. Everything that could have been done was done but alas I am now left to bring up Jessica on my own. It has been one of the hardest days of my life to explain to my 8 year old daughter, why she won't ever see her mummy again. But life will go on for Jessica and myself. I just wanted to let my friends know my feelings and hope that u never have to go through what myself and my daughter have been through today .... God bless u all ............

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am heartened by all of the messages of support from everyone that has posted on this thread. Myself and Jessica have read every single one of them and am amazed at the amount of support from all of you. You have all helped to ease our pain at this difficult time through your messages. We especially liked the Foot Prints Poem which meant alot. Thanks to all of you from Ben and Jessica Lucy ...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ I am stunned. Last time I remember sitting here agog like this was watching the news that Di had died in a car crash. Nothing I can say will change the situation at all. I hope that you have plenty of family support not just now but in the years to come man. 29 just aint right. I also feel for your daughter and your wifes parents. Its gonna be a hard time, try and get through it with as little negativity as you can manage even if negative is as much as you can manage for a while chap.

Ben, i know i only know you through one of your friends who rents a property from us but my sincerest condolences to you and your little one. I can only begin to imagine what you must be feeling right now...thoughts are with you & Jessica.