A Very Sad Day In My Life

bens747

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Flash

Brought a tear to my eyes in the office - puts all our small gripes into perspective.

My thoughts go to you and all the immediate family involved - this is when you will all need each other most.

Just read all the messages and I'm welling up at work too. I'm worrying about being overdrawn and having a dodgy clutch - really puts things in perspective!

With all my sincerest condolences. :sorry:

Just hope that reading this thread, and seeing all the people - including those that don't even know you - have replied with heartfelt messages goes some way to making it a little bit easier. :grouphug:

Reading all the messages, and not to put a downer on all the comments, but "sorry" just never quite covers it does it? I'm sure everyone on here has come across death at least once in their life, but it is the most unenvious of positions to be in to have to tell your own daughter that she'll not see her mummy again. Stay strong my friend, young Jessica needs that.

Best regards

John

Iam very sorry for your loss , i had the same experiance last year with my mother , it takes alot of time to pull through it even now iam very sad when i think of her. Keep your head up and dont resort to alchol, it will make you worst.

my prayers are with you.....michel

This was written for a friend of mine and was passed onto me when my Dad died suddenly last year, I hope it brings some sort of comfort at this terribly sad time.

Thinking of you both

Sam and Greg and the Turbo Fit team

Not to worry. By Jesse Stoner

Time passes by, sometimes in a hurry, our thoughts, our family, but not to worry.

Sometimes you feel sad, happy or alone but not to worry, there's a special home.

Our beliefs, our feelings, we keep within, but it all comes out when we think of her.

The way she laughed, her smile, her face, but not to worry there's a better place.

She's gone forever, you think, what to do? But not to worry she's always with you.

She might be gone, but she's always here, she'll share our love and pass the fear, know she's happy, know she's free, but not to worry, let it be.

Ben,

I have only just read this thread.

I was saddened to hear about your loss.

You must be feeling like you have had your world pulled away and now is the time to grieve for your loss.

Your daughter will be very upset I'm sure, but children are very resolute and able to see black and white and she will bounce back quicker than you think.

She will also be important to you because as she grows you will always have your wife with you and everytime you look at Jessica and see her smile you will have the wonderful memory of what you and your wife brought into the world and shared together.

My thoughts and all those of the forum are with you - as you can see from the number of posts.

Take care.

Guest Macker

oh my god! i know im only new and my comment probably dosent mean a whole lot to you, but please know that my thoughts are with you in this very hard time and your daughter and anyone else related you and your wife.. it must be the hardest thing in the world to live through.. very sorry to hear this mate.

Although there isn't any more I can add that hasn't been said before, I just wanted to extend my heart felt condolences to you and you family.

Hearing about this sort of thing makes you think of what you have and what it means to you.

Just remember it's at times like this you should be leaning on your friends, so makes sure you let them help, as I'm sure they are willing to do.