Branners

---

EDIT By SteveR:

New threads created:

Info/FAQ/Sign-up - click me!

General discussion - click me!

Closing this thread now.

---

We thought it may never happen, infact we were sure it wouldnt but Im pleased to announce that there will be a SupraPod this year!!

The date is Saturday 18th October 2008 and its at Santa Pod, obviously.

We have the same arrangement as last year, exclusive hire, track prep and the place to ourselves pretty much.

We have space for 75 competitors and as many spectators as we can fit in.

This year we are hoping to join forces with the MR2 crowd (not sure which one, open to suggestions on which ones match our demographic...). This will mean sharing the track time with them as well as a special invitee list, but it also means we arent so pushed to get members to compete.

The prices will be similar to last year. Currently considering £55 for unlimited runs throughout the day and £5 per person entry.

We will be looking for any traders who want to sponsor the event in any shape or form, same as last year.

We have loads of time to organise this so we should be able to put on a damn fine show.

I will update this first post with more details as we get them.

Please add your name here if you will be attending this event.

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a possibility of a friday nite camping for people that may have tavelled further?

Its not far from me but i always enjoy it more if im not making the same trip in the same day if you follow!

see post 3. keep your eyes on National events. I know it says Saturday, but it may be both nights

Mike