The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

nice to meet you jase, good to see everyone else :)

was heaving last night eh? lots of aimless parking just in front of everyone else though which is a bit annoying when you turn up early to get a decent spot & then can't leave until the guy in the black GTO decides to come back to his car ;)

same time next month?! oh and Matt, those hybrids don't seem to do much do they? :p

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jase

ps. can I order food next time ? :p

Great meeting you jase, yeah you can order the food next ;)

was heaving last night eh? lots of aimless parking just in front of everyone else though which is a bit annoying when you turn up early to get a decent spot & then can't leave until the guy in the black GTO decides to come back to his car ;)

same time next month?! oh and Matt, those hybrids don't seem to do much do they? :p

Was a little annoying :( I bet you were wishing you were racing for slips ha :)

Hey?! I thought your car was playing up cos we got to 115 and then you decided to stop?! i was pulling on you slightly tho mate! and if you didnt give up then there would of being a whooping to have had me thinks!!! :p :D

Seriously tho Wez, didnt understand what you were saying from your car!!lol what happended?!

Hey?! I thought your car was playing up cos we got to 115 and then you decided to stop?! i was pulling on you slightly tho mate! and if you didnt give up then there would of being a whooping to have had me thinks!!! :p :D

Seriously tho Wez, didnt understand what you were saying from your car!!lol what happended?!

lol! if i had hybrids & they didn't make any difference i'd be pissed off too mate ;) seriously, i was saying that i thought it was absolutely neck & neck and that it seemed even

for the 3 runs we did:

1) we were matched exactly

2) i was pulling away from you ever so slightly

3) you were pulling from me ever so slightly

it seemed that whoever got on boost quicker starting pulling away quicker but once we were both on boost it was just the same, so i didn't fancy any license losing material to drive side by side

i don't reckon those hybrids would do anything without a better intercooler anyway

get your name down for the Elvington RWYB & then we'll get it done properly ;) that private road we took home isn't the safest of placest is it & i've witnessed your driving from inside your car :blink: :p

I tried mate, but I thought you weren't going to make it. I had a wander around the whole car park, and these were the only cars I saw. :search:

Please tell me you didn't make it

Mike

No I didn't mate, just pullin' your leg :p

Definitely there next month though, unless my body kit fitting hits MAJOR problems! :rolleyes:

Oh BTW way chaps, Dodgy especially! i ended up getting that girls number!!!! She was single after all! :cool:

Her name is Katie! carnt wait to meet up with her!!! :drool:

IS that the one who you said probably takes it up the ;) :D :D

I,ll remind you of that when you bring her to the meet :p :p THINK her nickname is TRIPOD:innocent: :D :D

Nice photos mate.The paintwork on MattH's Miami GT Samurai font spoiler looked really good.Sorry I didn't chat to much with all you Supra guys...tis just the way I am.I enjoyed myself anyway.Got there too late to park up with all the other Supras though:rolleyes:

10. ???

Thats mine....The Mrs wanted to go get drink/food etc, when we arrived! :rolleyes:

Had a look around the Supras later on...some really nice ones there....loved the black one with the TRD spoiler! Was no-one around though when we had a look!!

One thing i noticed - (thought it was just my supra!) Almost every rear bumper didn't match the colour of the car!!

Spotted a few that had the same "import disease" as mine, with glue stuck on the window surrounds, where the japs have had those fender jobbies on!

Anyone know the part numbers for those?? Could do with some new ones!

Think, next time i'll meet up with you lot and convoy down!

Rob

:cool: Some effort must have gone into polishing it! Had a Black MR2 before the supe.....nothing shines quite as much as a black car! Takes some effort though!:D

I'm gonna go for a TRD spoiler i think, then maybe a do-luck front! Starting to get bored of the Veilside.

Rob

:cool: Some effort must have gone into polishing it! Had a Black MR2 before the supe.....nothing shines quite as much as a black car! Takes some effort though!:D

I'm gonna go for a TRD spoiler i think, then maybe a do-luck front! Starting to get bored of the Veilside.

Rob

Derek cheated, he just had his resprayed :D

It's a shame you didn't get a chance to come over, we saw you arrive, but then you disappeared after getting out of the car :search: Unfortunately we were just on our way in for food.

Hopefully catch up with you next month - if not before

Mike