The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

absolutely huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

LOL, ok, i can definatly make the post for it not sure about the writing tho, can any1 make sticky signs??

would people prefer the typical UK street sign or a Ye Olde 6ft post with an arrow sign comming off? :)

@RobSupra - a few of us try and meet initially at 6pm at the Shell petrol station at the Haydock Island turnoff which is a couple of junctions before Mascrat. If not, then 6.30pm at Mascrat usually gets you a good spot along with the others at the far end of the car park.

@rob wild - cheers, it was all work really, but was nice to go somewhere i hadn't been before, i.e. Boston. Food was ace :D Had a huge mall over the road from the hotel & the temp finished up about 90 for the remainder of the week! Spent the last day by the pool getting burnt, which was so much like being on holiday, we immediately booked a hol as soon as i got back!

@RobSupra - a few of us try and meet initially at 6pm at the Shell petrol station at the Haydock Island turnoff which is a couple of junctions before Mascrat. If not, then 6.30pm at Mascrat usually gets you a good spot along with the others at the far end of the car park.

@rob wild - cheers, it was all work really, but was nice to go somewhere i hadn't been before, i.e. Boston. Food was ace :D Had a huge mall over the road from the hotel & the temp finished up about 90 for the remainder of the week! Spent the last day by the pool getting burnt, which was so much like being on holiday, we immediately booked a hol as soon as i got back!

Whats your job Wez? sounds like something worth doing! lol

Hes a Rent Boy :spank: :blink:

n00b :thumbs:

lol - that's only at weekends mate

i do software architecture & development. the states trip was a bit of a special once a year thing to attend a Microsoft training conference