The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paul I think I understand...

You went to Liverpool not Warrington.

:D

Mike

brilliant :D

i was going to say the gates were shut, which was shite in comparison? looks like the best cold air feed yet :eyebrows:

sorry didn't get back out in time to see your FMIC setup & i also wanted to see your carputer :(

definitely next month :eyebrows:

Definitely next month Matey! should have my new incar pc software finished and tested as well as my AEM wideband installed and running through the incar pc, oh and my side skirts on! (Another busy month for me then) :)

Did you buy your mates incar pc in the end?

Rob

Definitely next month Matey! should have my new incar pc software finished and tested as well as my AEM wideband installed and running through the incar pc, oh and my side skirts on! (Another busy month for me then) :)

Did you buy your mates incar pc in the end?

Rob

certainly did :D the screen is no good though so will have to get a new one & i don't think the GPS mouse works either, but i'm in the states next month with work so i'm hoping i might be able to pick a couple of bits up while i'm there

the spec of the machine is better than my home pc!

be interested to see your software you've written, not .NET is it?

certainly did :D the screen is no good though so will have to get a new one & i don't think the GPS mouse works either, but i'm in the states next month with work so i'm hoping i might be able to pick a couple of bits up while i'm there

the spec of the machine is better than my home pc!

be interested to see your software you've written, not .NET is it?

No matey its written in Borland Builder c++ 6, I have to use .NET alot @ work but not really fan TBH.

Wats up with the screen and GPS matey?

No matey its written in Borland Builder c++ 6, I have to use .NET alot @ work but not really fan TBH.

Wats up with the screen and GPS matey?

the guy who originally removed from his car must have been using a chainsaw or something, the screen is in bits & has a tiny ribbon that is snapped & missing. the GPS mouse wiring appears to have been butchered for some reason & when i plug it into the USB port XP just says it's not working properly. i think it needs some kind of serial > USB driver first before you can use the actual GPS driver with it, but the http://www.royaltek.com web site ain't to great & doesn't appear to have what i'm looking for

i'm signing up with a couple of forums over the weekend to get a bit more knowledgeable on it all :)

Guest Digger.uk
I made it through for a while, parked at the opposite end to the rest of you guys though, I just parked in the first available space! Some nice cars there tonight, the white RX-7 was stunning. Might come down another month in the summer :D

was it the white one with the carbon fibre hood, sweet bucket seats and a few bugs encased in the front lights? if it was i was drewling all over it last meet....and now ive sold me supra (due to financial reasons)((no money for beer lol, only jokin)) i would buy it 2moz..........oh would i be welcome to come to next meet in my new m reg transit van...lmao :) i want that rx7

Charlie, not as busy in general as last month, but the car park was still full. As you said plenty of n00bs, you'll probably know them being the king 'n' all :D

Mike

leave me alone :stickpoke lol

n00b

was it the white one with the carbon fibre hood, sweet bucket seats and a few bugs encased in the front lights? if it was i was drewling all over it last meet....and now ive sold me supra (due to financial reasons)((no money for beer lol, only jokin)) i would buy it 2moz..........oh would i be welcome to come to next meet in my new m reg transit van...lmao :) i want that rx7

is it jspec mike? lol

n00b

• 2 weeks later...
show off :D

hehe, you've got to get these things in haven't you? it doesn't happen very often!

Well this isn't looking good :lol:

Mike

i spoke to Brian earlier & he said he was going - i believe he is now keeping the car for a bit since they've finally launched the 99RON Tesco fuel near him :D

:eek: :run: :D

Did you get your problem diagnosed yet Matt, or is that happening on Thursday?

Mike

Yeah getting that done on Thursday. Chris says he probably needs the car for a few days so Thursay was the earliest i could part with it. fingers crossed for a loose hose or something! :scared: