The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

Yes i was there ..................and i wasnt on my own neither good on the Two blackpool "Ians" whom made the trip down so wasnt lonely must admit we stayed indoors tho the weather was pants !!

So there was at least 3 soops there Silver ones too

So what you're saying is that this month it was a meet solely for people called Ian/Iain in Silver Supes lol.

Good on you upholding the club's reputation :thumbs:

Was it pretty quiet this month then?

Mike

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah to be Honest it was very quite the usual type of cars ie FTOs,300ZXs,Skylines etc but just Less of them :search: even the Photographer wasnt there !! LOL

Yeah if ya name was Ian (or Iain) and have a Silver soop it was the place to be LOL :blink:

Cheers

Ian

• 3 weeks later...
i'll be coming with my new spats sideskirts side indicators fuel pump .....

they may not be on ... ill stash them in the boot

n00b

damn it - that's it! You guys don't play fair :(

I'll be there, but won't be talking to anyone with anything new attached :tongue:

Mike

hi i will be at the shell garrage a little earlier, now its getting warmer an lighter

there may be a scramble for parking spaces, il be there for 18.30 unless anyone wants to meet earlier and grab a bite to eat there.

brian

hi i will be at the shell garrage a little earlier, now its getting warmer an lighter

there may be a scramble for parking spaces, il be there for 18.30 unless anyone wants to meet earlier and grab a bite to eat there.

brian

i'm up for that matey, i can usually leave work for about 5.15pm so say about 6ish?

sound that wes will see you at the shell garrage at 18.00

brian

sounds good to me, although we could just meet at Mascrat? i seem to remember missing the turn for the shell garage last time & ended up driving 2 miles further to be able to turn around! and i'll probably do it again :rolleyes:

what i tend to do is get off at the junction before which i think is a58 up the sliproad turn right to the lights straight across just keep going and bear left and it will drop you on the 580 turn left you will come to shell garrage on your left, easy peasy:p

brian