The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gaz i called around on the way there but you wasnt in ......ive a box from Col that Ray dropped off on Saturday for you .........sorry to hear about you soop again your not having any luck with it mate

Cheers

Ian

Yeah ive just spoken to Col, ill have to bob over for it one night this week. Yeah not having much luck with it at all :(

Awesome mate cheers. Let me know when youre free, i can drive us down to where the car is most nights.

No problem matey! May be better at a weekend just thinking it may be a bit dark after work in less were it is has good lighting in which case most nights after work at the moment are ok fella :)

No problem matey! May be better at a weekend just thinking it may be a bit dark after work in less were it is has good lighting in which case most nights after work at the moment are ok fella :)

Yeah fair point. ill be going down there (Car is currently at the girlfriend's parents house - Long story ill explain when i see you) on sunday cos a guy is coming to pick up my old skirts so could prob do it then before i head over to me mums for mothers day. Thats if you are not doing anything. If you are then it could prob wait till the following weekend or possibly sat morning.

• 3 weeks later...

Details: http://www.mkivsupra.net//vbb/showthread.php?t=77480

Hi guys - I know it's a bank holiday, however I presume this is still on for the Jap North West forum boys.

Who's coming ?

Ian / Rob / Paul can someone post the details for the pre meet convoy from Wigan ?

Unless there is any major objection I'm going to remove the Haydock Island pre-meet from the sticky thread. as it gets lonely when you are on your own :(

Mike

Hey hey we can meet up then pal. your only around the corner. I'm up for meeting in wigan for a convoy. I'll have to drive slow though because the other is coming:(

nice one! Not sure if we're meetin at havard's before the BP garage tho. Where are you daz?

Ian / Rob / Paul can someone post the details for the pre meet convoy from Wigan ?

Unless there is any major objection I'm going to remove the Haydock Island pre-meet from the sticky thread. as it gets lonely when you are on your own :(

Mike

Whohoo!! I wouldn't miss it for anything!!;)

Are we having a repeat of last months "Red Rock" run?

ie the Bolton boys meet either at the Reebok or at mine, then through Red Rock and over to the BP at Standish to meet Mike, Rob, Ian, Gaz? Wez_p?

Then a looooong convoy down the M6?

Just a suggestion but a damn good one at that!!:p

H.

Whohoo!! I wouldn't miss it for anything!!;)

Are we having a repeat of last months "Red Rock" run?

ie the Bolton boys meet either at the Reebok or at mine, then through Red Rock and over to the BP at Standish to meet Mike, Rob, Ian, Gaz? Wez_p?

Then a looooong convoy down the M6?

Just a suggestion but a damn good one at that!!:p

H.

Sounds good to me, "Red Rock Run" FTW!

:) What time we meeting at the BP Station being its a Bank Holiday might be an Idea to be earlier to get a good spot down at Masgrat ?

I dont think Rob is going to be with us i think he,s off skiing somewhere and Dont know if Gaz with have his Red beastie back from Hyper in time

Mike you meeting at the BP Station or is there still Shell station on the East lancs meeting happening ?

Cheers

Ian

:) What time we meeting at the BP Station being its a Bank Holiday might be an Idea to be earlier to get a good spot down at Masgrat ?

I dont think Rob is going to be with us i think he,s off skiing somewhere and Dont know if Gaz with have his Red beastie back from Hyper in time

Mike you meeting at the BP Station or is there still Shell station on the East lancs meeting happening ?

Cheers

Ian

Probably just do Wigan BP, unless Pam still needs us to meet at Haydock.

Mike

oh pray tell please what was the cure ?

Mike

It took a while but:

1) Loose connection on left hand power cable on loom

2) Secondary Light was on 86 not 87

3) Right hand relay blown

4) Power supply was running 9.4v not 12v

5) Relay to switch blown

Apart from that it was fine :D Anyway its all sorted now :) i'm all legal again :)