The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OTT Fast & Furious Hype

berg

Just browsing eBay and randomly came accross this

Some old out dated HiFi system thats for sale for £2300 because it looks like the same model that was in Doms house in the first F&F movie

Says in the ad "like the one featured in the movie, a must have for die hard f&f fans"

Is this for real??? People actually pay for this stuff? lol

Granted, it comes with a toy car and a signed photo card which would have been mass produced in the millions anyway

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Music-system-from-the-Fast-and-Furious-rare-Brians-Supra-Signed-Photo-/182564093123?hash=item2a81aafcc3:g:kcgAAOSww9xZDxda

Whilst we are talking about hype and chancers how about a Fast & Furious Replica / Paul Walker tribute Supra for the princely sum of £6,250? This has undergone a near full restoration costing...wait for it... well over 3K :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1994-Toyota-Supra-SZ-N-A-Auto-Fast-Furious-Replica-Paul-Walker-Tribute-Car-/252943821578?hash=item3ae4a06b0a:g:bQkAAOSw0hlZHLMu

Whilst we are talking about hype and chancers how about a Fast & Furious Replica / Paul Walker tribute Supra for the princely sum of £6,250? This has undergone a near full restoration costing...wait for it... well over 3K :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1994-Toyota-Supra-SZ-N-A-Auto-Fast-Furious-Replica-Paul-Walker-Tribute-Car-/252943821578?hash=item3ae4a06b0a:g:bQkAAOSw0hlZHLMu

That's the nice cat damaged car that the previous owner states is damaged badly behind the ill fitting panels to. Got to be worth extra for that!

I love the original fnfs but this is taking the pics haha.

And here it is the day it was written off as a CatB (not C but I dont have the paperwork to prove it anymore) due to contaminated flood damage. Yep, that was my old car, shame its being sold without full disclosure.

be intersting to know what facebook group its being sold in so I can fill in the gaps with the history....

and see if all this is with it...

CatB... I changed it. Been a while since I had to remember the UK system. lol

It would also appear to of possibly had 3 or 4 owners at least since it was written off when I had it.

and that link is blocked to me. I assume as I am in Australia

I believe it's called Toyota Supra Parts Europe or something along those lines. I don't do FB so can't say for sure but a few guys on here use it. Maybe they can chime it. It would be good to get the info out there if it was a CAT B as I thought a CAT B write-offs are supposed to be crushed.

I believe it's called Toyota Supra Parts Europe or something along those lines. I don't do FB so can't say for sure but a few guys on here use it. Maybe they can chime it. It would be good to get the info out there if it was a CAT B as I thought a CAT B write-offs are supposed to be crushed.

Toyota supra' and parts for sale Europe.

Fairly sure it's not on that page as I would have remembered it.