The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging interest . My HKS T04Z single Turbo 6 speed supra

mikeyh

Gauging interest . My HKS T04Z single Turbo 6 speed supra

im undecided at the minuite ill probably keep it but thought id see if anybody was intrested in taking a complete bargain off of me as im geting sick of being skint;)the car owes me in the excess of £25000 since purchasing it and ive covered a massive 1500 miles :blink: overall i have over £45000 worth of receipts from top tuner/traders theres a pic of all receipts below.

This is a very well looked after car ive also added a couple of new mods added which bring this build upto date and a top spec:) list of work carried out is listed below.

CAR IS NOW FULLY RUN IN AND MAPPED BY RYAN AT(2BARTUNING) FIGURES WERE 597BHP - 560FTLB TORQUE AT 1.5BAR

THESE FIGURES WERE CALCULATED AT (SURREY ROLLING ROAD). STILL A FEW MORE BHP AVAILABLE AFTER CAMS HAVE BEEN DIALED IN AND BOOST RAISED BUT WOULD NEED TO GO ON A HUB DYNO AS IT BREAKS TRACTION ON A ROLLING RD, ALSO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BEST TO GET A FEW MORE RUNNING IN MILES FIRST

MODS IN THE LAST 1000 MILES

1 BC CONRODS

1 87.00MM MAHLE PISTONS

1 SYVECS S6GP EGU

1 BOSCH KNOCK SENSOR

1 ICONEL TIPPED EGT PROBE

1 WHIFBITZ 1000CC FUEL RAIL KIT

1 TRD ENGINE MOUNT SUPRA

1 CAMSHAFT BUCKETS

1 LIGHTENED FLYWHEEL

1 REPLACE VALVE SEATS

1 STONE EXHAUST SEATS

1 STRIP CYLINDER HEAD

1 HOT CLEAN, LAP VALVES & ASSEMBLE CYLINDER HEAD

1 BALANCE ROTATING ASSEMBLY

1 TOYOTA ENGINE GASKET KIT

1 CLEVITE BEARINGS/THRUST WASHER SET

1 TURBO INSPECTION/CLEAN UP

1 TORQO RUNNING IN OIL

1 K&N OIL FILTER

1 ANTI FREEZE

1 NGK IRIDIUM SPARK PLUG SET GRADE 8

1 DELIVERY

1 FERREA 1MM VALVES

1 WHIFBITZ OIL FILTER HOUSING REMOVAL STUD

1 TOYOTA OIL PUMP

1 JUBILEE CLIPS FREE OF CHARGE

1 TOYOTA CAMBELT TENSIONER BRACKET

1 GATES RACING CAMBELT

1 PISTON SQUIRTERS

1 TOYOTA LOWER ENGINE COVER PLATE

1 K&N 4" AIR FILTER

1 4" POLISHED FILTER PIPE

1 K&N BREATHER FILTERS

1 COIL PACK CONNECTOR FREE OF CHARGE

1 MOTUL DEX111 PS FLUID

FULL SPEC CAN BE FOUND IN MY GARAGE ALONG WITH OTHER PICS

im not prepared to take stupid low offers for this so please dont try it

£18995

12MONTHS MOT 6 MONTHS TAX

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8729/25008442.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3140/45175264.jpg

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/6620/34740160.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4427/57688737.jpg

im sure if theres anything you will need to know please ask me or paul (whifbitz)

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5314/004640x480e.jpg[/img]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the love of god keep your car. After all the time and money spent on this it would be silly not to. I think you would quickly regret not keeping it.

It's a real stunner and was the reason I chose the Lambo colour for my car.

I'm sure the love will return once she is up and running fully. Don't be hasty.

KEEP IT!!!

ive had zero rewards so far:(

all i have done is work my a*se of trying to get funds together to get this upto a great spec,argue like mad with the mrs telling her its nearly done and its the best thing to do but her patience is wearing thin;)

and i think im slowly loosing the love:rolleyes: maybe ill change my mind but who knows

Very close to the perfect car that I am looking for, stunning spec, I love the T04Z (had one in my GTR) and fresh rebuild, if only it was black

Ive seen the car in the flesh and have to say the colour is stunning, very nice car.

Ive seen the car in the flesh and have to say the colour is stunning, very nice car.

thanks mate:thumbs:

i just wish i had your funds, so i could carry on mod'ing these beutiful cars yours looks even better since i last saw it she's a true beauty:)

I saw the car in flesh : ABSOLUTELY AWESOME !!!!!!

Think twice before acting mate, you're car is worth a lot ... certainly more than those 18k you have in mind. ;)

Luc

i know it would cost alot more to get a standard car upto this spec, but it doesn't make the car worth £40000 just beacause that is what has been spent on it i wish it was;)

im still unsure what to do at the minuite so i thought i would see if anybody is intrested :cool:

Greg has some history with unreliable Supras...!!

I love this car and at that price it's tempting.

H.

Havard last week - "I'm going back to N/A, I found it more enjoyable and easy to drive"

Havard this week - "It's tempting" on the matter of buying a big single.

:D

Havard last week - "I'm going back to N/A, I found it more enjoyable and easy to drive"

Havard this week - "It's tempting" on the matter of buying a big single.

:D

Lol classic. Harvard has one of the cleanest Supras on here im suprised he's not enjoying it. Is annoying when people go on about NAs, but fact is they really are a great car to dirve, especially for a daily driver

id just like to make things clear as ive had a couple of members seeing if im willing to accept silly offers.

i believe the car is priced very well and im not going to let it go for peanuts:tongue: if i have to park it up for a couple of months until i have the funds to allow other wise i will:rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.