The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Christmas Mids Meet

Pete

Which date for the Mids Christmas Meet  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which date for the Mids Christmas Meet

• Saturday 1st December http://www.freeclipartpics.com/images/santa.gif
    • Saturday 15th December http://www.freeclipartpics.com/images/christmas05.gif

You're right. The 11th isn't a Friday. That's what drinking Strap'emon does for you.

So lets get this right, when I spoke to you not only had you had a great meal, great company and conversation with Mr Wilson, you top it off with one of my favourite beers Strap'a'man'on! All this while I was stuck at home washing, cleaning, cooking, and ironing :(

Pete I truly live the dream through you :D

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So lets get this right, when I spoke to you not only had you had a great meal, great company and conversation with Mr Wilson, you top it off with one of my favourite beers Strap'a'man'on!

Then a blow job when I got home.* :D

My sister cleans for us. It's a bit of cash for her and she doesn't have to worry about brining the kids etc.

*This is an outright lie.

For all those that have paid their deposit and are now booked in, we need to establish arrival times etc to ensure it all goes smoothly ;)

MEET: at 2:15 for pre meal drink and payment of the rest of your meal - £9 per person

SIT DOWN FOR MEAL: We need to be at the table 15 minutes before start which is by 2:45 for a 3:00pm start

I will arrive between 1:30 and 1:45 ready to heard you all in!!! :D Steve R should be on hand to assit with getting the cash out your sticky mits and you can then just pay for your drinks afterwards.

WARNING!!: Anyone LATE will be sent into the kitchen to do pot washing :p

Please use this thread for queries, chat etc

cheers peeps!!! :thumbs::friday:

Linda

xxxx

Thanks to Linda for organising this, just to reiterate - please make her (and my!) life easy by stumping up the remainer of the cash for you meal as you arrive as the full payment has to be made before we're all too drunk - erm I mean before the meal. ;)

I-thank-you :thumbs:

Can we pre-order 10 pints of Staropramen and a bucket please?

I didn't see any good beers there mate so looks as if we will have to double up on normal beers :D

Thanks to Linda for organising this, just to reiterate - please make her (and my!) life easy by stumping up the remainer of the cash for you meal as you arrive as the full payment has to be made before we're all too drunk - erm I mean before the meal. ;)

I-thank-you :thumbs:

Will any currency do Ste? Just because I love to make your life awkward :p

Guest Rays the roof

Good to see this is keeping on track to the thread as requested. Looking forward to this as my first of 2 Soop club meets. Anyone got a spare space in their garden for me? I have a small tent, but hey who needs to know about my bed habits? :cool: