The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Christmas Mids Meet

Pete

Which date for the Mids Christmas Meet  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which date for the Mids Christmas Meet

• Saturday 1st December http://www.freeclipartpics.com/images/santa.gif
    • Saturday 15th December http://www.freeclipartpics.com/images/christmas05.gif

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really sorry gang :(

Can't make it now as I've a bad migraine and sickness :(

Couldn't sleep last night and I feel shit.

totally gutted :(

Hope you all have a good time.

:cry:

Send your mum out for some Migraleave now!

Mind you, you kinda have to take that just as it's coming on IIRC. I've not had to suffer that misery for sometime now thankfully.

Hope you feel better. You've still got a couple of hours to recover, we won't mind you vomiting half way through dinner.

Really sorry gang :(

Can't make it now as I've a bad migraine and sickness :(

Couldn't sleep last night and I feel shit.

totally gutted :(

Hope you all have a good time.

:cry:

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!! Sort it out Ed! I'll bring a tent so you can sit in the dark with us, does that work? :)

Had a pretty crap morning so far after waking up to find a tyre has been slashed in the night (not the Supra). I've checked the cameras and I've got the little scrote bags on film at 2:30 this morning. The little f*cker is gonna be biting kerb when I catch up with him :hang:

Anyway I'm looking forward to having a beer with you all later, see you there :)

Well folks, it was a good turnout, I had a super time and think (hope!) everyone probably went away happy!!:search: enjoyed seeing familiar faces and getting to know peeps better ;)

I'll be reimbursing deposits for those who were poorly/indisposed etc early next week via paypal ;) There was 15 pounds left after the tip so will send it to MacMillan Cancer support. Hope thats ok folks??

Looking forward to next meet - SteveR??? :search: :D

Linda

xxx

Sorry I could'nt make it,I had to pop upto Bradford last min.I did pop into the carpark on the way back about 5.45 but most people had gone.Saw linda's up in the corner of the car park and a white facelift opposite and black one just leaving as arrived.Gutted I missed the day but hope you all had a good time.Any pics?

Sorry I could'nt make it,I had to pop upto Bradford last min.I did pop into the carpark on the way back about 5.45 but most people had gone.Saw linda's up in the corner of the car park and a white facelift opposite and black one just leaving as arrived.Gutted I missed the day but hope you all had a good time.Any pics?

There was still a few there at that time. Its a tradition that almost no-one goes to the midlands xmas meet in their supras. You should have looked out for Fiats, Hondas, Fords and Rovers.

Great do though, glad to see everyone and a happy xmas to all.

sorry i didnt introduce myself properly. i know you all probably went "who the f*** was that" when i went ;)

Yes, that was a shame. I'd decided to ask "who the f*** are you?" after we'd left the table, but you left before I had chance. Sorry about that.