The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra is ruined

GeordieSteve

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is Storm Racing seems to be on the verge of disappearing, will this "trading standards" thing not just be a waste of time????

Its like the GT cars saga, they just folded when the s**t hit the fan, and nothing could be done and customers were left well out of pocket, then a few months later the same stock is for sale under a different company name ! who won, you decide

I hope you get the car back and it is sorted mate, I really do, this forum has seen enough 'rouge' traders of late

Ok, the car is NOW in the correct spray shop. It was taken to another spray shop as it couldn't be done in the timescale we wished. Why I wasn't told about it, no one knows. The mechanic has offered to pay for my years insurance and tax because it has been in the garage so long (note that the mechanic has offered this... the mechanic that hasn't made any money out of this job). I've also removed another car from the owner to do me from work. Keep you all informed

Ok, the car is NOW in the correct spray shop. It was taken to another spray shop as it couldn't be done in the timescale we wished. Why I wasn't told about it, no one knows. The mechanic has offered to pay for my years insurance and tax because it has been in the garage so long (note that the mechanic has offered this... the mechanic that hasn't made any money out of this job). I've also removed another car from the owner to do me from work. Keep you all informed

Good news Steve - so things are coming together for you mate;)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm now completely without transport for work and the car was supposed to be sold. Really pissed off now. He's sitting there with a R33 GTR Vspec (1000bhp) and a 1200bhp Supra and claims he can't afford to get the job done properly!!!!! How about I take the Skyline as payment?!?!?!?

Thats why he has them cars, because hes a con man....doesnt like to spend money, so he has money......wan*er, sorry to hear it, i hope it gets resolved.