The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra is ruined

GeordieSteve

This is one reason why I am sooo glad I don't live in the UK.

I know that programmes on the tv blow things out of proportion but it does seem that things are going from bad to worse. :(

Fortunately; we have a very low rate of vandalism over here and most of it is directed at public toilets :aggress:

As for car theft, it doesn't happen. On an 45 square mile island, where are they going to go with it :think:

Gutted for you mate. I hope you get it sorted out properly. The garage sounds like a right cowboy outfit. Hopefully you can get it back all shiny and new.... :carwash:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I wouldn't find anything like this in Poland (except maybe after-football-match thing).

Not just Poland, nowhere in Europe.

There is revenge vandalism, yes (ditched girlfriend for example) or profit-led like mafia-led vandalism (to make you pay your dues to you-know-who)

But only the UK has this social problem with mindless vandalism. It is so ingrained, that many people don't even see it, they think it's normal behaviour.

.. Yesterday some 14 years old girl spitted at me, because I asked her to pay for ticket.

That's how it's done in the UK.

It was none of your business either she pays for her ticket or not

In Poland i would just smack her straight onto her face, here I lead her out of bus and little shit was cheeky enough to threat me with police for assault.

You could get a criminal record for doing (what in other countries is perceived as) the right thing:(

It was 11:30 PM, where the hell was parents? Prolly stoned after nice pot session paid by social support money...

Yep, social security money is being used to control the masses. In return for doing as they're told they lose self-respect, aspirations and stick to being part of the underclass.

Cunning behaviour from the ruling elite, because all these benefits 'recipients' think that they're 'rebels', beating and milking the system;)

It's one of the colonial remains, when the Empire could afford to pay for social engineering. Nowadays it's getting out of hand. Just look at the number of disabled places in supermarket carparks. If you were to believe the official figures, we're all surrounded by an army of cripples (eeermm...special needs persons). This fiddling of unemployment figures is insulting to the *real* disabled, among others.

[/thread hijack] sorry GeordieSteve:innocent:

Not just Poland, nowhere in Europe.

There is revenge vandalism, yes (ditched girlfriend for example) or profit-led like mafia-led vandalism (to make you pay your dues to you-know-who)

But only the UK has this social problem with mindless vandalism. It is so ingrained, that many people don't even see it, they think it's normal behaviour.

That's how it's done in the UK.

It was none of your business either she pays for her ticket or not

You could get a criminal record for doing (what in other countries is perceived as) the right thing:(

Yep, social security money is being used to control the masses. In return for doing as they're told they lose self-respect, aspirations and stick to being part of the underclass.

Cunning behaviour from the ruling elite, because all these benefits 'recipients' think that they're 'rebels', beating and milking the system;)

It's one of the colonial remains, when the Empire could afford to pay for social engineering. Nowadays it's getting out of hand. Just look at the number of disabled places in supermarket carparks. If you were to believe the official figures, we're all surrounded by an army of cripples (eeermm...special needs persons). This fiddling of unemployment figures is insulting to the *real* disabled, among others.

[/thread hijack] sorry GeordieSteve:innocent:

Fascinating theory...