The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra is ruined

GeordieSteve

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the worst Supra paint job i have ever seen, and Ive seen some dogs.

Masking around everything and throwing cheap paint at it destroys a supra, tell me about it i have just had a complete colour change done as the last paint job was awful.

Toyota used a high grade paint e.g. Sikkens on the Supra, so you need a respray with that grade of paint with all the windows out, bumpers etc off.

You have had 2 vandalisms, the bodyshop did the second one.

Time you took legal advice.

And if the legal approach fails and you have to take the soop elsewhere to be finished wait for 6 months and with the knowledge in mind that he has no insurance

:bang: Bye, bye garage.

Someone tried that before - which is why Steve's car is in that state in the first place. :(

Actually it's happened 3 times now... they attacked the garage again last week.

Yep I can call in a few favours but is that the right way to go? I still end up with a worthless Supra :( This isn't the end tho chaps. All will be sorted 110% before she's sold. It's looking like the sale is off until next year tho which doesn't help finances at all

That's a disgrace.:(

Reminds me of a guy on here a while ago (can't remember his name) that had his car done. Guy f*cked it up, then agreed to redo it and it was still a mess.

It needs to be done by someone else because they'll only bodge it again. Take it away, and get the money through the courts.

I find this thing so hard to understand now. Been in Japan 18 months now and the last thing I think about is my car being vandalised in anyway, just doesn't happen. Sames goes for bad workmanship, people take a lot more pride in what they do.

... Been in Japan 18 months now and the last thing I think about is my car being vandalised in anyway, just doesn't happen. ...

Mindless vandalism is a UK thing.

You won't find it anywhere else. Theft YES.

Vandalism for the sake of it, NO

It's probably a sad remain of the class system, people convinced that they will never go up the social scale no matter how hard they try, just like their forefathers.

So they don't bother trying, and act like cretins.

Thats nasty mate..and if it aint sorted those edges will feather out and get worse,laquer will peel off etc...i mean if they are a garage with 1000 bhp supe etc youd think they would have stripped as much of the car themsleves before it went to the bodyshop...and masking like that has been done by someone who aint had a fekin clue what they were doing:(..this must be a nightmare for you mate,hope you get it sorted:(

Mindless vandalism is a UK thing.

You won't find it anywhere else. Theft YES.

Vandalism for the sake of it, NO

It's probably a sad remain of the class system, people convinced that they will never go up the social scale no matter how hard they try, just like their forefathers.

So they don't bother trying, and act like cretins.

I was suprised, that some kids was smashing windscreens in buses with stones, I wouldn't find anything like this in Poland (except maybe after-football-match thing). What's the point? Problem is, that they will just get slap on wrist and that's it. Yesterday some 14 years old girl spitted at me, because I asked her to pay for ticket. In Poland i would just smack her straight onto her face, here I lead her out of bus and little shit was cheeky enough to threat me with police for assault. It was 11:30 PM, where the hell was parents? Prolly stoned after nice pot session paid by social support money...