The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking for spares.....

Jezz

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D We've got the quarter glass both sides, but i'll need to get them out first. I think they have a tendancy to break.

are they a different colour to other quarter windows? i thinbk the glass is a different colour on the facelift ones.

do you want to have a go getting them off, (or get someone thats good with glass to do it), let me know how much you want,

as long as theyre in good nick,

Hi Jez

Do you have the clips for the seal at the top of the bonnet, the one nearest the window?

Do you have the covers for the screws that hold the intearior boot sections in place, also need the coat hanger clip for the drivers side?

A Perfect window seal(Driver side, external, bottom of window)

1 clip that holds the carpet in to the seats in the boot.

The clips that hold the internall side kick pannels in place - one for each side.

1 Facelift blanking button.

1 Cam cover screw.

Thats all I can think of for now.

Thanks

Hi Jez

Do you have the clips for the seal at the top of the bonnet, the one nearest the window?

Do you have the covers for the screws that hold the intearior boot sections in place, also need the coat hanger clip for the drivers side?

A Perfect window seal(Driver side, external, bottom of window)

1 clip that holds the carpet in to the seats in the boot.

The clips that hold the internall side kick pannels in place - one for each side.

1 Facelift blanking button.

1 Cam cover screw.

Thats all I can think of for now.

Thanks

Hello mate, seals are better off coming from toyota, as most of ours are weathered. We dont have any facelift blanks, but cam cover bolt, and clips etc we have in stock.

hi, i'm looking for the plastic panel that goes on the underneath of the boot lid.

i have a 93 j-spec n/a, does that make any difference?

Also looking for a left hand door card as mine has some nasty marks in it.

Yes mate. £48 delivered. (Quite pricey to post these).

Do you have any plastic rear speaker enclosures?

No mate. Supradibbs had my last ones. :(

Yes mate. £48 delivered. (Quite pricey to post these).

is that for the door card or the boot plastic m8,

take it its or they are in good nic?

how do you want payment?:D

Boot plastic. :)

are they a different colour to other quarter windows? i thinbk the glass is a different colour on the facelift ones.

do you want to have a go getting them off, (or get someone thats good with glass to do it), let me know how much you want,

as long as theyre in good nick,

any joy jezz?

if u need to get somone in to get them out properly jus let me know how much.

but check theyre the right colour/in good nick first mate, i might as well just re-use my own and save us the hassle if the ones you have are very tatty.

hi mate im after a power steering pump for a 94 jap n\a do you have one?

Yes mate, £60.

Hi Jezz do you have an active spolier undertray, facelift front bumper and an auto rad shroud?

Sorry mate, none of those in stock at the mo.

How we getting on with the hunt for my clips Jezz??

Cheers

Sandy

:(

looking for a mint passenger door from an import, and delivery to west coast of scotland if pos cheers mate

£150 plus delivery mate. ;)

any sub woffer???

Sorry bud, nothing at the mo.

Jezz, valve covers?

Just polished TT ones at the moment.

hi jezz

Just wondering if you have any clean black boot lids in yet we spoke a while ago and also i need a electric drivers side mirror not bothered what colour and the plastic trim along the bottom back part of the boot

thx zoinks

Yes mate, we have a black one now, give us a ring in the week, 07779 725350. ;)

Hiya

Im after a clean and tidy (not scratched and wrecked like mine) electric mirror adjuster thing for my supra MKIV (jap)!

Thanks in advance.

The adjuster on the dash? £15. ;)

Hi Jezz, any sign of any silver supes coming in:d

Cheers DodgyRog
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

Loads of silver ones mate, what were you after?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.