The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking for spares.....

Jezz

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a girlie so forgive me if im not technical...but...

Do you have the plastic bit that goes round the bottom of the steering wheel - comes in two pieces round the indicator/washer stalks? Hope you know what I mean - but the fixing brackets have snapped on mine and its only held in with one screw so wobbles a lot!

And also have you got the horn connection between the column and the wheel as mine is missing! Horn is now wired up very strangely and sometimes goes off on its own!

Oh and also do you have a set of washer jets as mine are the not very nice LED type (that dont work anyway)!

Thank you kindly! :)

hi jezz,im after the circuit board for the oil pressure/low oil ,on right hand side of dash if you have one could you give me a price .

Yes mate. £30 plus p+p. ;)

Im a girlie so forgive me if im not technical...but...

Do you have the plastic bit that goes round the bottom of the steering wheel - comes in two pieces round the indicator/washer stalks? Hope you know what I mean - but the fixing brackets have snapped on mine and its only held in with one screw so wobbles a lot!

And also have you got the horn connection between the column and the wheel as mine is missing! Horn is now wired up very strangely and sometimes goes off on its own!

Oh and also do you have a set of washer jets as mine are the not very nice LED type (that dont work anyway)!

Thank you kindly! :)

Yep, got all those in stock. £30 for the cowling round the steering collum, I guess £10 for the other 2 bits. :)

Guest Chumpalot

Jezz, still after an auto gear lever in decent condition and also a steering wheel as well. I swear a mouse has been nibbling away at mine :(

jezz do you have any oem side skirts or spats?

Sorry mate, rocking horse poo with us as they're usually in bits! :D

Jezz, still after an auto gear lever in decent condition and also a steering wheel as well. I swear a mouse has been nibbling away at mine :(

Still no good ones mate. :(

Any chance of getting those wiper bolt covers sent out mate, i PM'd you may address a few weeks ago.

Also interested in any coilovers if you have any?

On its way, sorry for the delay.

Jezz, if you run into any racing seats/harness/cages, let me know. BTW - good post in the SF thread. I think you know which one I'm talking about.

Yeah i was getting pissed at them saying you can control an 80mph blowout! I think that picture proved otherwise. :D

lol cheers anyway, i'm also looking for a diff preferably an lsd for my 5 speed non turbo you got anythin?

We have an NA diff but i cant remember it being an LSD. I'll check tomorrow and let you know. ;)

Jezz,

Gonna ask again for the rubber seals that sit between the MAF and the pipe leading to the Air box for a UK TT.

Still nothing mate. All our UK's are front ended big time. :(

are any of your breakers facelift Jezz?

if they are and you have some good condition rear 1/4 windows, door mouldings, side window mouldings for both sides. (all the black rubber bits basically), let me know.

has to be facelift though, the rear 1/4 glass tint is different colour on facelifts aparently...

if u got it pm me dude.

Currently breaking...

J spec TT auto x 8 Silver + Black + Red

J spec TT 6 speed x 6 All in silver

Uk spec TT auto x 2 Teal blue + white

Uk spec TT manual x 1 In silver

J spec N/a auto x 2 All in silver

J spec VVti TT 6 speed x 1 In white

Most parts available.

We are now the UK's biggest mkiv Supra breaker with 20 in stock, and more parts on the shelf. 5 of the above breakers will be with us next week, 2 x j-spec 6 speeds, 2 x j-spec TT autos, and 1 x N/a auto. These will be complete with the exeption of one 6 speed kit, which is already spoken for. As proud sponsors of the Santa pod mkivsupra.net event, we will be having an autojumble stall, so we can bring parts to the event at your request. ;)

Hi There,

I'm looking for the following parts:

UK spec front brakes

Blitz Nur spec cat back system

FMIC kit

Thanks

Chris

Hi There,

UK spec front brakes

FMIC kit

Thanks

Chris

I'd like a full single kit for 50p

a fresh dinosaur egg

and a big bag of cash,

:D

just pulling your leg chris, if you dont ask, you dont get i suppose...

Hi There,

UK spec front brakes

FMIC kit

Thanks

Chris

Hello mate, UK brakes are in very high demand, so these pretty much dont touch the floor before being snapped up.

We get Nur specs in quite alot, rescently sold both we had though. I anticipate more soon.

We can supply a new fmic with pipework and fitting kit for £400 plus vat. (NOT xs power!)

Jezz

I dont suppose you would have any crank pulleys that dont have a death wobble would you?;)

I doubt it makes any difference but its a 95 UK.

Thanks

Jim:)

I'm fairly sure we've got one. Get back to you. ;)

...are any of your bakers facelift Jezz?

Yes mate, but they're pretty bare now. What were you after?

are any of your breakers facelift Jezz?

if they are and you have some good condition rear 1/4 windows, door mouldings, side window mouldings for both sides. (all the black rubber bits basically), let me know.

has to be facelift though, the rear 1/4 glass tint is different colour on facelifts aparently...

if u got it pm me dude.

These are for a 1977 mini yeah?

Post 289 dumb ass!!!! LOL!

:D We've got the quarter glass both sides, but i'll need to get them out first. I think they have a tendancy to break.

:search:Any news on any excellent to good condition silver rear spoilers
please
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

Cheers DodgyRog
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

Sorry mate, sold out. Only 1 greeny coloured one left in stock.

If you get any in with a silver spoiler (after market possibly(not veilside)) can you let me know, any idea what you sell them for, if there isnt that much difference I might just get a new trd copy.

Thanks again :cool:Dodgyrog:cool:

Dont suppose you know if you are due any in ????

If its aftermarket at the right price I might be willing to respray:jester:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.