The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking for spares.....

Jezz

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Id go for an electric aerial if you still have one.

Yep, got a few of those. £40 delivered.

Any facelift centre caps?

No mate, sorry.

Jezz have you got a passenger side lower wheel arch liner? (the smaller one of the 2)

Yeah, £20. ;)

One up on ebay - £50.

£50????????!!!!11111oneoneone1 :blink:

any TT 6speed ECU and differential box?

6 speed ECUs in stock, but no 6 speed diffs, they go with the conversions.

How about the dimmer switch mate? I'm looking for the dash panel that goes round the clocks, pre-facelift

Aye, loads of them. £10 for the dash bezel panel, £15 for the dimmer. :)

Hiya Jezz, I've tried to call a couple of times this week regarding the wipers yuo've quoted me for - but you've not been there :p

Can you tell me how much extra £ for a stock radiator cap sent them please buddy, and I'll bank transfer whatever that comes to, now. I spoke to someone at your place today who said "We've got loads; chuck a couple of extra quid in, and I'll make sure it goes out with your wipers". :D

Hiya Jezz, I've tried to call a couple of times this week regarding the wipers yuo've quoted me for - but you've not been there :p

Can you tell me how much extra £ for a stock radiator cap sent them please buddy, and I'll bank transfer whatever that comes to, now. I spoke to someone at your place today who said "We've got loads; chuck a couple of extra quid in, and I'll make sure it goes out with your wipers". :D

Sorry mate, Mrs was in for an op today so had to stay home with smurfie. Couple of quid on top is fine. Just give me a shout when you've done the deed and i'll send them out straight away. ;)

Sorry mate, Mrs was in for an op today so had to stay home with smurfie. Couple of quid on top is fine. Just give me a shout when you've done the deed and i'll send them out straight away. ;)

Winner - cheers bud. I think I was just unlucky to keep missing you - things have been relatively busy at work for me this week - hope the missis is ok. :)

probably a long shot but have you got any facelift front or rear lights?

Cheers :)

Possibly have a set of rears in this week, but need to check condition. Will let you know mate.

flywheel for a auto TT?

Completely out of stock at the moment, all our TT autoboxes / ring gears are being used for TT conversions. :(

1JZ flywheel ? :)

No mate, sorry. :(

Do you have any drivers side door glass?

Loads of them! £30 plus post.

Hi mate I only need the dash surroung and the little black ring that goes round the ignition, PM me a price inc delivery.

Cheers

Which dash surround do you need mate?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.