The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking for spares.....

Jezz

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Hi, have you got any LS diffs? I've got a n/a single turbo & would really like an LSD to complete. Do you know if one would fit ok?

Cheers, Keith.

if the Na-T is the 2000 plate 6 speed car it should already have a Lsd as standard from the factory when it was a regular NA........

Any news on damaged front drivers seats? I wanted the motor gears that drive the two shafts.

Also, another tiny part, the three inserts at the bottom of the main dash panel, where most people slot their fog lamp switchs, do you have any of those?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi There

I am after the following parts for my 94 Supra T/T,, power steering fluid reservoir,battery clamp,pair of engine hooks and a throttle cable adjustment bracket(this is the piece that bolts to the intake manifold and holds the throttle cable in place).

Do you have these items for sale??? + if so how much for the lot + shipping please??

Cheers

Jezz, do you have any OEM passenger skirts that need a drivers side to make a pair? Have drivers side but no-one wants it, if it was in a pair then we could both get a sale from it...PM me please if interested.

Thanks

Razza

need a passenger side one for myself now:( Any around?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.