The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIVSupra.net stickers - who actually wears them?

Sheefa

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

one of mine is on the drivers side rear quarter window. I stuck it on top of the window tint so is a bit difficult to see.

This is when I realised the passenger side wasn't tinted so didn't put the other one on.

When I get them both redone I'll put the stickers on first then put the tint over it.

only being honest.

i never put them onside the windows, because they look in my words tack.

the ones that were organised for jae which attach to the outside are quality;) :)

I'm suprised that's all, if you put them on the inside properly then all you see is the logo. We went for the inside ones because the ones that go on the outside wear at the edges and look tack after a while :D

I'm only joshing, I didn't design any of them, just ordered them.

I'm suprised that's all, if you put them on the inside properly then all you see is the logo. We went for the inside ones because the ones that go on the outside wear at the edges and look tack after a while :D

I'm only joshing, I didn't design any of them, just ordered them.

i have one on the diahatsu

I'm suprised that's all, if you put them on the inside properly then all you see is the logo. We went for the inside ones because the ones that go on the outside wear at the edges and look tack after a while

Funny you should say that. The one I got from Tom last year has almost completely come off already. All that's left is the Supra and a couple of letters!

Maybe I'll get another one at this JAE to replace it. Its probably cos I'm always washing the car that its given up trying to stay on! :rolleyes:

may be worth people saying which club stickers they are running. We have the original foot long ones for the front and rear windows, then theres the original side window ones which are black with white lettering, and then theres the more recent ones which have a clear background and white lettering.

The black ones were a little lacking in stickyness and lastability, they wrinkled and fell off with too much sun.

JB

MKIVSupra.net stickers - who actually wears them?
I do with pride. :)

One on the pass quarter light, one on the rear window. (Dragonball '06 is on the drivers quarter light.)

Mine are one piece clear plastic - are there new ones then?